BY SNICKERS

Jennifer B.
Snickers bars are my favorite candy bar! I love to eat them out of the freezer so they are slightly frozen. You get the perfect balance of chocolate, salt and caramel that is very delicious and satisfies your dessert craving. They are also very inexpensive and easy to find at any supermarket.
miacrass H.
It is one of my favorite chocklate bars but it dose not satisfy as it claims. Unless you have a chocklate hankering that involves peanuts and caramel. Its sweat and one thing i do enjoy of the chocklate bar is the taste of the roasted peanuts lol.
Ash S.
I'm actually allergic to peanuts but I've still snagged these as a treat all my life. I remember these being my mom's fav candy bar when I was a kid and they remain on my top ten list for fav chocolate bar even to this day.
Stephanie Q.
Vero Beach, FL
This is classic sweet tooth indulgence! I find myself often grabbing one in line at publix to compliment my lunch and give me that sweet satisfaction. I've never had a bad Snickers! Sweet and salty for the win!
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Snickers is a classic candy bar. It's great to curb your hunger and your sweet tooth at the same time. You can find them almost anywhere and they're always an expensive or on sale. They're pretty easy to find. And I would definitely recommend them to anybody who loves chocolate and peanuts.
Christina l.
Belle Chasse, LA
One of my all time favorite candy bars since I was little!!!!! Will always be a favorite of mine. I can't leave a store without grabbing one on the way out!!!! The double pack is by far the best value though.
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Probably my favourite chocolate/candy bar of all time. Obviously not a super healthy thing to eat, but when I'm really craving some chocolate I usually go for one of these! The peanuts just add an extra bit of satisfaction! :)
Rachel J.
BEDFORD, IN
Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars the combination of the chocolate caramel nougat and peanuts is perfect but one of those bars is just a bit too much for me so I like to get the miniatures so I can choose how much I eat and the minis are even better when you freeze them heaven on earth!
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
Snickers is one of my favorite chocolate candies. I love the caramel and the peanuts inside. The chocolate is well balanced. I always get myself a bar when I'm about to pay. This candy will forever be my candy.
Bea P.
San Francisco, CA
This is going to sound lame, but .. Whenever I'm traveling Internationally I always binge on snickers! It's a terrible habit haha but they're so delicious! Esp in a place where the food is just outside your comfort zone, snickers saves the day!
Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL
Who likes to freeze their snickers bar?
Tawain G.
Avon park, FL
WHAT YOU LIKE BEST ABOUT SNICKERS????
Michelle P.
Out of all the different Snickers bar which is the best?
Mariela S.
Burnsville, MN
Have you guys tried snickers ice cream? It's amazing!
Luisana H.
This is the classic snicker?