BY SNICKERS

Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Snickers is the only candy bar I look forward too. I keep the mini bites in the fridge, so when I am in the mood I can eat 1 maybe 2, ok may a few more at times. I don't feel as guilty s eating a full size bar!
miacrass H.
It is one of my favorite chocklate bars but it dose not satisfy as it claims. Unless you have a chocklate hankering that involves peanuts and caramel. Its sweat and one thing i do enjoy of the chocklate bar is the taste of the roasted peanuts lol.
Vernice A.
Milton, PA
Hungry? Why wait, grab a snickers.

That's the motto and although I have not had one in quite some time for personal reasons, if you are looking for a treat of this type, you can't go wrong with a Snickers bar.
abigail c.
El Paso, TX
I highly recommend this chocolate bar!!! its is my all-time favorite candy bar. it literally taste like heaven and its affordable . i love the commercial that represents it "you're not you when your hungry"..
Bea P.
San Francisco, CA
This is going to sound lame, but .. Whenever I'm traveling Internationally I always binge on snickers! It's a terrible habit haha but they're so delicious! Esp in a place where the food is just outside your comfort zone, snickers saves the day!
Christina l.
Belle Chasse, LA
One of my all time favorite candy bars since I was little!!!!! Will always be a favorite of mine. I can't leave a store without grabbing one on the way out!!!! The double pack is by far the best value though.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Snickers is a classic candy bar. It's great to curb your hunger and your sweet tooth at the same time. You can find them almost anywhere and they're always an expensive or on sale. They're pretty easy to find. And I would definitely recommend them to anybody who loves chocolate and peanuts.
Gillen F.
One can never go wrong with just the standard Snickers chocolate bar. The peanuts, caramel and chocolate just work together to create such a delicious snack. I have been purchasing these since I was younger and will continue until I'm old. Definitely recommend trying these if you haven't, which if you haven't then....where have you beeN??!
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Probably my favourite chocolate/candy bar of all time. Obviously not a super healthy thing to eat, but when I'm really craving some chocolate I usually go for one of these! The peanuts just add an extra bit of satisfaction! :)
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
Snickers is one of my favorite chocolate candies. I love the caramel and the peanuts inside. The chocolate is well balanced. I always get myself a bar when I'm about to pay. This candy will forever be my candy.
Megan M.
Who else loves snickers ? 🍫
angela g.
BRONX, NY
Snickers bar or the ice cream snickers?
Jennifer D.
Kansas City, MO
Since they have York as a Coffee flavoring.. What do you guys think of Snickers Coffee creamer?? I'd give it a go!
Yeani C.
What is the quality of this product?
Shelbie m.