BY SNICKERS

miacrass H.
It is one of my favorite chocklate bars but it dose not satisfy as it claims. Unless you have a chocklate hankering that involves peanuts and caramel. Its sweat and one thing i do enjoy of the chocklate bar is the taste of the roasted peanuts lol.
Alexandria B.
Chilled snickers bars were my great-grandmother's favorite treat, and now I love them too. I grab these whenever I need a boost in my blood sugar, and the peanuts pack a little bit of protein into a sugary snack.
Stephanie Q.
Vero Beach, FL
This is classic sweet tooth indulgence! I find myself often grabbing one in line at publix to compliment my lunch and give me that sweet satisfaction. I've never had a bad Snickers! Sweet and salty for the win!
Shannon P.
Boise
I looooove Snickers! They are the perfect combination of sweet, salty, crunchy and yummy and were one of my favorite pregnancy cravings :) The peanuts provide a little protein too so it helps me allow myself to eat them! I love stickin them in the freezer for a little bit when it's hot outside.
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Snickers is a classic candy bar. It's great to curb your hunger and your sweet tooth at the same time. You can find them almost anywhere and they're always an expensive or on sale. They're pretty easy to find. And I would definitely recommend them to anybody who loves chocolate and peanuts.
Amber L.
Washington, DC
The thing about Snickers is that it's always there when I need a quick, delicious energy boost. It's so packed with peanuts, which provide natural energy, that I feel like I can take on my classes without experiencing the drag of the midafternoon. Furthermore, there are Snickers in every snack machine on campus, so I know I'll never be let down.
Erica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My all time fave of all time! I raid my sons Halloween bag for these yummy candy bars. It's always been my favorite candy, since I firat set my lips on it. Great flavor of caramel, peanuts and chocolate..yummy!
Bea P.
San Francisco, CA
This is going to sound lame, but .. Whenever I'm traveling Internationally I always binge on snickers! It's a terrible habit haha but they're so delicious! Esp in a place where the food is just outside your comfort zone, snickers saves the day!
Jennifer D.
North Wales, PA
Probably my favourite chocolate/candy bar of all time. Obviously not a super healthy thing to eat, but when I'm really craving some chocolate I usually go for one of these! The peanuts just add an extra bit of satisfaction! :)
Abilene M.
Florence, AZ
Snickers is one of my favorite chocolate candies. I love the caramel and the peanuts inside. The chocolate is well balanced. I always get myself a bar when I'm about to pay. This candy will forever be my candy.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?

Walmart