BY SNICKERS

Jessica R.
Austin, TX
you can never go wrong with a snickers when youre hungry, snickers does a really good job of relieving my random sweet tooths. i buy these for 79 cents at the grocery stores. and just eat it on the way home after a long day of work very stress relieving.
Breanna N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I loved Snickers bars ever since I was a little girl. This is one of my favorites in my Top 10 chocolate candy list. The ingredients are EVERYTHING when it comes to this candy bar and I seem to crave for it sometimes.
Bridget T.
Flint, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love snickers bars, they are my favorite chocolate bars. Much better than Mars or Reese's cups in my opinion. I indulge several times a month! Very inexpensive and tasty. I'll buy again and again I'm a lifetime fan
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
I have always loved sneakers, at one point when I was little that's all I would choose. Even till now, I get home put it in the freezer wait half an hr then eat it cold!
Jeneia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The original plain ol snickers chocolate bar is my favorite snickers product it taste so good and is very yummy the peanuts and Chocolate mix so well and is just satisfying to the body and definitely worth the purchase
Reina H.
Snickers is the go to chocolate. It has nuts and it has caramel. I eat it when I need get a little chocolate. Every once a month. It is a good value. Cheap and it's always better than the other ones who try to imitate it.
Aimee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of the best candy bars of all times. It has a soft chewy center with roasted peanuts covered in caramel and a rich chocolate. It is a very decadent treat that's for sure. These make for the perfect movie snack, stocking stuffers or to just treat yourself!
Erika S.
Tampa, FL
I love Snickers. It can get sticky with the caramel but I still love it. It is my favorite chocolate currently but, I'll eat any chocolate really. It is delicious it is cheap especially when it is on sale so, you know I recommend it and I buy it a lot...
Shauna G.
Snickers is the original candy bar to me. I have loved it all my life. It has everything i want in a candy bar, chocolate, nuts, caramel. I will eat one every so often when I get a craving for candy bars. I have purchased them at kroger, target, walmart.
Sara H.
Great classic candy bar. Can be found nearly everywhere. The ratios in this bar are perfect and it tastes like great quality candy. I would definitely recommend buying. The also taste good frozen or if you can find the ice cream bars, they are awesome too.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?