BY SNICKERS

Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Of course Snickers are good and everyone seems to love them. They are really good but for me that are too sweet so I hardly ever choose this as a sweet treat. I do love the mix of flavor and the peanut but they can get messy and stick in your teeth. I would still recommend it because it's a neutral taste that I think anyone would enjoy.
Valerie R.
Their slogan used to be "Snickers satisfies you!," but recently it has changed to "Your not you when you're hungry." Either way, I really like the flavors of this candy; the combination of chocolate, peanuts and caramel is great. It is a substantial candy and is my go to candy for the movies, sporting events or just wheeler I want to treat myself. I love that they also come in a variety of sizes too; from minis, regular, king size, and giant size bars are e. Sold during the holidays!
Yarlin C.
Carmichael, CA
I don't eat to many candies but every year I can't wait until Halloween because this is one of the seasons when we get a lot of traits even if we are not kids anymore and delicious food LOL. My favorite treat are this ones and I could eat 20 of them in one day 😂 they are so delicious, soft, sweet and just little bit crunchy which make it perfect. I love it! Also If you are feeling sad eat one of them then you'll tell me!
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Review for: King Size, Chocolate Minis, Full Size, Miniatures Packages, Candy Bars 40 oz, King Size 24 Box, Fun Size Snacks 10 Snacks, Fun Size Snacks, Unwrapped Bites, Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g, Candy Bar 2.07 oz, Candy Bars 12 oz, Candy Bars 11.5 oz, Unwrapped Bites more...
Snickers always satisfies me usually when I am in the mood for one. Always fresh usually when I purchase but sometimes you’ll get one that the almonds taste kinda stale. Most of the time I have a good experience with this tasty product. Full of nugget, caramel and nuts. Excellent on the run snack when u need a lil peanuts and chocolate in ya life. Can be purchased everywhere and if you haven’t tried this product then u need to wake up cuz u been sleep. Will continue to repurchase and recommend when I am in the mood for one. I find it hard to cheat on my Sympathy Hershey’s bar tho.
Harriet C.
Pittsburg, CA
Snickers candy bars are my favorite. I've been eating them since I was young girl. It's the perfect combination of the chocolate, caramel, and peanuts all mixed in together. I will always buy it again and this can bar is affordable. I would definitely recommend this can to anyone you loves chocolate, peanuts, and caramel. Now that I am lactose I will only eat it every once in awhile.
Maya S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It is definitely one of my chocolates I love its filling its texture in definition I love everything, they are a little expensive but it is worth to buy them besides that you can find them in any service store and in several countries., They are ideal for a small detail Plus the chocoate is super delicious
Doris B.
Review for: Candy Bar 1.86 oz; 52.7 g more...
Ok. So who else is obsessed and addicted to Snickers Candy Bars? I mean, how could you not be?  It's trickery in a  little brown wrapper. What are they trying to do to us? It wasn't enough that they combined milk chocolate and caramel.  Oh no. They had the nerve to add peanuts!! YES!! Peanuts I say! That's how they get you. They combine all that goodness together and the next thing you know, you can't stop eating them.  Well, I'm hooked and there's no letting go. I love me some Snickers!! :)
Jennifer P.
Fort Gordon, GA
This has always been my favorite candy bar since I was little! It has the perfect amount....a marriage if you will, of nugat, caramel, and peanuts, lovingly wrapped up in chocolate like a warm welcoming hug. The sweetness with a hint of salty rounds out the flavor profile of this candy bar and it will always ve my go to, my first choice, when I need a pick me up!
Snickers bars, they are, THE GREAT CHOCOLATE AMERICAN BAR.
I've been buying Snickers bars as snacks ever since I can remember. They were one of the first chocolate bars I bought. They are those chocolates that you can not stop eating, never but never, read well, never a chocolate Snickers can stop consuming, at least once in your life you have to eat them. They're cool! They are tasty, they are the best!
Melanie M.
Jackson, MS
Snickers Chocolate Bar can save your life on those days when you get hungry and are unable to get a meal to eat. It gives you just enough to help you make it til the next meal (or at least a few hours). The chocolate is smooth. The Caramel is sweet and creamy. The nuts provide that crunch and perfect salty balance in this bar.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?