Carolanne B.
Cambridge

Have you tried the Peanut butter version on Snickers?? what do you think?

Jennifer D.
Rula G.
Rula G.
Lake Worth, FL
5 years ago
I have tried the Snickers Squared. It's really good. Like a amped up version of Reeses cups
Berlyn E.
Berlyn E.
San Diego , CA
5 years ago
Love! Peanut anything is the best!
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Mandan, ND
5 years, 1 month ago
The peanut butter is good but the original is delicious
Natise R.
Natise R.
5 years, 8 months ago
I love it! The perfect combo :)
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
5 years, 8 months ago
LOVE LOVE LOVE the snickers PB! Dark I'm not a fan of. Haven't had a regular in forever.
Ann J.
Ann J.
Huntington, WV
5 years, 8 months ago
I love it, actually better than the original. I am a big fan of anything with peanut butter :)
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
I absolutely love it!
Katie K.
Katie K.
E Springfield, PA
5 years, 9 months ago
My hubby is addicted to peanut butter snickers!! I like them as well. If I don't grab one or two out of the bag and hide them, I don't get any LOL
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Middle Grove, NY
5 years, 9 months ago
Yes, I like it, but I like the original best.