Karen S.
Karen S.

Brandi F.
Brandi F.
Aug. 23, 2014, 6:47 p.m.
Yes but I like the bars better
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Aug. 21, 2014, 12:38 p.m.
That sounds delicious great idea!
Pam M.
Pam M.
July 5, 2014, 7:20 p.m.
Love them, they're just the right bite size snack if you can stop at only a couple of them.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
July 4, 2014, 4:51 p.m.
I almost like them better than the large candy bar. I like that I can have a couple and then store the rest for later.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
June 17, 2014, 2:58 a.m.
They are tasty, just as tasty as the regular sized ones and the peanut butter squared is yummy as well... but i will have to try to make them in cookies that sounds yummy!!!
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
June 15, 2014, 3:32 p.m.
They are yummy ... You can even put them in your ice cream. They are good if you have little ones.. The won't get as messy and you won't have to get worry about them eating the whole bar.
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
June 11, 2014, 11:34 a.m.
What is the difference between the bits and the fun sized?
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
June 11, 2014, 7:12 a.m.
Yes they are really good.
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
June 10, 2014, 7:42 p.m.
Yes, they go great in brownies too!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
June 10, 2014, 10:18 a.m.
Yes they're so cute and tiny , and they still have the same great taste . I always sneak them at work lol . Try them if you haven't !
carol m.
carol m.
June 9, 2014, 8:01 a.m.
They are pretty good. A good idea for when you are craving them but do not want a whole candy bar.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
June 5, 2014, 1:40 p.m.
I love them because they allow me to have that yummy snickers craving satisfied without having to eat a whole candy bar. I can just pop one or two and be good! So it doesn't totally wreck my diet.
Precious G.
Precious G.
June 3, 2014, 5:02 p.m.
Yes every month
Jana S.
Jana S.
May 28, 2014, 1:11 p.m.
They are perfect for cookies! They're also really good to satisfy your random cravings for chocolate but it's too hard to just have a few!!!
Camile R.
Camile R.
May 26, 2014, 1:50 p.m.
Yes, I put them in cupcakes! They will be awesome in cookies!
Beatriz T.
Beatriz T.
May 24, 2014, 8:38 a.m.
Yes! They're delicious! You should try that, it must taste very nice!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
May 21, 2014, 3:30 p.m.
They are delicious. Taste just like the big bar
Marium M.
Marium M.
May 15, 2014, 1:38 p.m.
They are really good. Pop them in your bag and enjoy them for a quick bite.
robin m.
robin m.
May 13, 2014, 8:21 a.m.
They are great and if your like me I can't eat a whole snickers so they are perfect
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
May 5, 2014, 6:25 p.m.
I love them, they might be a little to big to use as caramel/chocolate chips in cookies though, even though that would be delicious!
Nicolette P.
Nicolette P.
April 28, 2014, 8:05 p.m.
Yes, and they are the best, just pop them in your mouth.
Andreina B.
Andreina B.
April 22, 2014, 11:21 p.m.
They are the best things on earth
Jimmie S.
Jimmie S.
April 6, 2014, 9:45 p.m.
Yes and they are better in terms of not getting on your front teeth since you don't have to bite into the small sized snickers.
Ashari L.
Ashari L.
April 3, 2014, 3:54 p.m.
Yes. They are AMAZING, especially when they're cold.
Zulianna P.
Zulianna P.
April 2, 2014, 9:23 p.m.
They are so good I just can't get enough!
ashley f.
ashley f.
March 30, 2014, 12:29 p.m.
Yes there good I told my boyfriend I was craving them and he surprised me with them! They taste like a regular size snickers I like these lil bite size cus there never ending goodness unlike a regular size snickers once you ate it your done, with bite size you can keep eating them and there's tones ina bag
SALLY B.
SALLY B.
March 27, 2014, 6:24 p.m.
Yes! and the bites allow you have just the amount you want maybe just in case you don't feel up to eating a whole snickers candy bar. Hope that helps.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
March 19, 2014, 9:15 p.m.
I tried them but for me if you allow yourself you will eat way more than like 1 actual size snicker bar. because they are so small you don't realize how much you are actually eating.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Feb. 23, 2014, 12:57 p.m.
They are very good but small. They are wonderful in cookie dough, or even in chocolate cupcake with Peanut butter icing. Yummo!
Liz W.
Liz W.
Feb. 19, 2014, 12:27 a.m.
Love them! But they go fast and are not as "satisfying" as the bars ;)
Stefani K.
Stefani K.
Feb. 18, 2014, 10:11 p.m.
They are great! I used them in brownies, just line the bottom of the pan with them and pour the batter over them!
Linda F.
Linda F.
Feb. 18, 2014, 2:22 a.m.
I tried them before, they are my favorite!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Feb. 12, 2014, 2:13 p.m.
They are good and I enjoy that they are small enough to pop into my mouth so I can eat them quickly without my kids seeing me.
LaToya M.
LaToya M.
Feb. 10, 2014, 12:46 p.m.
I haven't tried yet..looking forward to it!

Join Now