Karen S.
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Buford, GA
8 months, 2 weeks ago
I love the Snickers bites, so yummy!
Brandi F.
Brandi F.
3 years, 1 month ago
Yes but I like the bars better
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
3 years, 1 month ago
That sounds delicious great idea!
Pam M.
Pam M.
Paintsville, KY
3 years, 2 months ago
Love them, they're just the right bite size snack if you can stop at only a couple of them.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Chandler, AZ
3 years, 2 months ago
I almost like them better than the large candy bar. I like that I can have a couple and then store the rest for later.
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Howell, NJ
3 years, 3 months ago
They are tasty, just as tasty as the regular sized ones and the peanut butter squared is yummy as well... but i will have to try to make them in cookies that sounds yummy!!!
Melisa C.
Melisa C.
miami, FL
3 years, 3 months ago
They are yummy ... You can even put them in your ice cream. They are good if you have little ones.. The won't get as messy and you won't have to get worry about them eating the whole bar.
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
3 years, 3 months ago
What is the difference between the bits and the fun sized?
Tessa S.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes they are really good.
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, they go great in brownies too!
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Tobyhanna, PA
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes they're so cute and tiny , and they still have the same great taste . I always sneak them at work lol . Try them if you haven't !
carol m.
carol m.
3 years, 3 months ago
They are pretty good. A good idea for when you are craving them but do not want a whole candy bar.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Lawton, OK
3 years, 3 months ago
I love them because they allow me to have that yummy snickers craving satisfied without having to eat a whole candy bar. I can just pop one or two and be good! So it doesn't totally wreck my diet.
Precious G.
Precious G.
Yes every month
Jana S.
Jana S.
Barberton, OH
3 years, 3 months ago
They are perfect for cookies! They're also really good to satisfy your random cravings for chocolate but it's too hard to just have a few!!!
Camile R.
Camile R.
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, I put them in cupcakes! They will be awesome in cookies!
Beatriz T.
Beatriz T.
Hinesville, GA
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes! They're delicious! You should try that, it must taste very nice!
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Asheboro, NC
3 years, 4 months ago
They are delicious. Taste just like the big bar
Marium M.
Marium M.
Glasgow
3 years, 4 months ago
They are really good. Pop them in your bag and enjoy them for a quick bite.
robin m.
robin m.
Peru, IN
3 years, 4 months ago
They are great and if your like me I can't eat a whole snickers so they are perfect
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Aberdeen, SD
3 years, 4 months ago
I love them, they might be a little to big to use as caramel/chocolate chips in cookies though, even though that would be delicious!
Nicolette P.
Nicolette P.
Wintersville, OH
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, and they are the best, just pop them in your mouth.
Andreina B.
Andreina B.
Santa Clara, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
They are the best things on earth
Jimmie S.
Jimmie S.
San Diego, CA
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes and they are better in terms of not getting on your front teeth since you don't have to bite into the small sized snickers.
Ashari L.
Ashari L.
Valdosta, GA
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes. They are AMAZING, especially when they're cold.
Zulianna P.
Zulianna P.
Miami Lakes, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
They are so good I just can't get enough!
ashley f.
ashley f.
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes there good I told my boyfriend I was craving them and he surprised me with them! They taste like a regular size snickers I like these lil bite size cus there never ending goodness unlike a regular size snickers once you ate it your done, with bite size you can keep eating them and there's tones ina bag
SALLY B.
SALLY B.
Antelope, CA
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes! and the bites allow you have just the amount you want maybe just in case you don't feel up to eating a whole snickers candy bar. Hope that helps.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
Bronx, NY
3 years, 6 months ago
I tried them but for me if you allow yourself you will eat way more than like 1 actual size snicker bar. because they are so small you don't realize how much you are actually eating.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Douglasville, GA
3 years, 7 months ago
They are very good but small. They are wonderful in cookie dough, or even in chocolate cupcake with Peanut butter icing. Yummo!
Liz W.
Liz W.
3 years, 7 months ago
Love them! But they go fast and are not as "satisfying" as the bars ;)
Stefani K.
Stefani K.
Tempe, AZ
3 years, 7 months ago
They are great! I used them in brownies, just line the bottom of the pan with them and pour the batter over them!
Linda F.
Linda F.
Surrey, BC, BC
3 years, 7 months ago
I tried them before, they are my favorite!
Holly S.
Holly S.
Henderson, NV
3 years, 7 months ago
They are good and I enjoy that they are small enough to pop into my mouth so I can eat them quickly without my kids seeing me.
LaToya M.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
3 years, 7 months ago
I haven't tried yet..looking forward to it!