Alyssa H.
Review for: Candy Bar 2.07 oz more...
I am naturally drawn to gummy over chocolate and don’t like a “too chocolatey” taste. I started a low calorie diet a few years ago and realized a package of gummy bears had about 400 more calories than a snickers!!! That was a game changer. So, now I have been reaching for a snickers (and not feeling guilty about it at all) when I need a sweet snack.

Also, when I’m on the go and don’t have time to eat- I grab a snickers as a meal substitute. It is low calorie, fills me up and has a good amount of protein to get me to my next meal.