BY SNICKERS #3 in Candy Bars

• What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!118 Answers
  • What's your favorite chocolate bar?5 Answers
Neola W.
Fort Wayne, IN
As for the best candy bar I would totally say snickers. Here are the reasons why...

Snickers (especially the one with almonds) have the perfect everything. That crunch. The gooey caramel. The cheesy nugget. That smooth chocolate. Everything! It has the perfect amount creating the perfect flavor. I can always count on a snickers to satisfy my cravings. What's even better, is when you freeze the snickers. It is pure heaven. Sure, the caramel gets stuck to your teeth, but it is so worth it. Sure, if it's frozen, you have to naw on it a little more, but that just makes it last longer. When it comes to the snickers almond, the crunch on that thing is irresistible. Its a big crunch, and the flavor the almonds add is outstanding!

Sure, I love candy and dessert but most of the time, if you just hand me a snickers, I'm satisfied.
jennifer K.
Prairieville, LA
The Snickers bar from Mars is chewy, soft, crunchy, fluffy, sweet, salty…it has basically got a little bit of everything going on. The wrapper promises plenty of nuts and it delivers on that promise- the dominant flavour is definitely the roasted and semi-savoury peanuts which are dispersed generously throughout the bar.

It is very easy to understand why the Snickers bar is so popular and successful. The product is a powerhouse of the global chocolate market and I found it tasty enough, well-balanced enough and satisfying enough to deserve that success. So that’s the regular Snickers bar reviewed…and I liked it. Hopefully the other Snickers branded products from Mars that I review this week will be as enjoyable.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
I bought these because I was SUPPOSED to get six 24 count boxes for the listed price, according to the listing. I only got 1 box, but apparently there was an Amazon mix-up and I am working with them to resolve that. Some reviewers posted that the candy tasted funny, different, or old. I did not find that the candy I got tasted any different than what I would buy at the grocery store. I noticed the expiration date was about 3-4 months out from purchase (June or July 2016, ordered in Feb or March 2016). Between our family of 6, this box was gone much faster than I'd like to admit!!!
Carol W.
Hollywood, FL
Foodie Expert
One of my all time favorite candy bars growing up! Just taking a bite into that creamy caramel and soft nougat with the crunch of salted peanuts and sweetness of milk chocolate always helps satisfy my sweet tooth. It's pretty much an American original! I actually find chocolate bar to be pretty filling too when I am hungry and need something to hold me over until I can find real food. I guess that's why they went with the slogan "HUNGRY? GRAB A SNICKERS!" haha.
Lizbeth R.
Hazleton
I fell for these bars when I was pregnant and was constantly hungry. The worst time for me was nighttime. Already awake for potty breaks, I didn't want to waste any more of my precious sleep time trying to fix and eat a filling, healthy, tasty snack. Snickers Marathon bars were ideal: high in protein, low enough on sugar (I didn't have gestational diabetes, but was cautious anyway), and super fast to prepare - just unwrap and open your mouth
K P.
Malibu, CA
Not a huge chocolate fan, but I do occassionally enjoy eating a Snickers bar. It tastes pretty darn good, and is easily accessible at any convenient store! In addition, they come in small sizes as well so we can take them on the go or leave them anywhere that is convenient. The nut, caramel, and chocolate combination is on point. I would recommend everyone trying it at least once, unless you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
Heather  .
Bridge City, TX
Foodie Expert
Snickers is my absolute favorite candy bar, and it has been since I was a kid. The perfect blend of chocolate, caramel, nougat, and slightly salty peanuts makes my taste buds dance with joy!!!!! I like to pick one up when I stop for gas, and keep it stashed in my purse, for that little time in the day when I need a pick me up. It's always the same delicious treat, and it never fails to make my just that little bit happier during my day.
Smriti S.
College Station, TX
Foodie Expert
Snickers was an will always be my first love in the chocolate section. Even though the ads these days focus on marketing it as an 'energy' bar, it is just a great all american chocolate bar. From when I was a geeky lil teenager in India I loved this and it will be my all time favorite. Its filled to the max with whole peanuts (not just crumbles and dust). Great chocolate bar! No marketing required. I am a forever customer.
Andrea Alejandra A.
Foodie Expert
Snickers es una barra de chocolate elaborada y distribuida por Mars Incorporated. Tiene un relleno de nougat y mantequilla de maní con una cobertura de caramelo y cacahuetes troceados, cubierto con chocolate con leche. pues si la signosis de este maravillo chocolate realmente esta golosina tiene alrededor muchos admiradores y como no tenerlo si cumple con todas las expectativas de una merienda perfecta. mmmmmm delicioso
Angela N.
Eagan, MN
Hello Yumminess!! I mean, as long as I can remember, we have been a fan of Snickers bars! The variety of sizes is great, although, I prefer the minis because you can just pop them in your mouth! Caramel, Nougat, peanuts, and CHOCOLATE!! When we want a treat at our house, we reach for Snickers!..We enjoy it in ice cream, baked treats, or even with apple slices! Delicious treat for those sweet tooth cravings!
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA
What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
LaToya M.
Covington, GA
How many ladies turn to snickers when approaching their monthly?