Snickers Chocolate Bar
Photos (151)
Neola W.
Neola W.
Fort Wayne, IN

As for the best candy bar I would totally say snickers. Here are the reasons why...

Snickers (especially the one with almonds) have the perfect everything. That crunch. The gooey caramel. The cheesy nugget. That smooth chocolate. Everything! It has the perfect amount creating the perfect flavor. I can always count on a snickers to satisfy my cravings. What's even better, is when you freeze the snickers. It is pure heaven. Sure, the caramel gets stuck to your teeth, but it is so worth it. Sure, if it's frozen, you have to naw on it a little more, but that just makes it last longer. When it comes to the snickers almond, the crunch on that thing is irresistible. Its a big crunch, and the flavor the almonds add is outstanding!

Sure, I love candy and dessert but most of the time, if you just hand me a snickers, I'm satisfied.
Francheska G.
Francheska G.
Coral Springs , Fl

The Snickers bar from Mars is chewy, soft, crunchy, fluffy, sweet, salty…it has basically got a little bit of everything going on. The wrapper promises plenty of nuts and it delivers on that promise- the dominant flavour is definitely the roasted and semi-savoury peanuts which are dispersed generously throughout the bar.

It is very easy to understand why the Snickers bar is so popular and successful. The product is a powerhouse of the global chocolate market and I found it tasty enough, well-balanced enough and satisfying enough to deserve that success. So that’s the regular Snickers bar reviewed…and I liked it. Hopefully the other Snickers branded products from Mars that I review this week will be as enjoyable.
jennifer K.
jennifer K.
Prairieville, LA

Taniyra R.
Taniyra R.
Charlotte, NC

Initially I didn't know how to feel about Snickers Peanut Butter Squared bars. I had already come to like the bouncy nougat of the Snickers bar. However, I am glad that I was open enough to try it. I like how the peanut butter is more of a creamy texture than a lump of peanut butter goo. The chocolate was milk chocolate and reminiscent of the original Snickers bar. The peanut area was too. They just basically put a new spin on it by adding creamy peanut butter - which was a deliciously innovative decision. They also made the bars in two pieces rather than one. This way, you've got better portion control or you can share it evenly. Snicker Squared was an excellent and very tasty.
Christie R.
Christie R.
San Diego, CA

I bought these because I was SUPPOSED to get six 24 count boxes for the listed price, according to the listing. I only got 1 box, but apparently there was an Amazon mix-up and I am working with them to resolve that. Some reviewers posted that the candy tasted funny, different, or old. I did not find that the candy I got tasted any different than what I would buy at the grocery store. I noticed the expiration date was about 3-4 months out from purchase (June or July 2016, ordered in Feb or March 2016). Between our family of 6, this box was gone much faster than I'd like to admit!!!
nohely b.
nohely b.

The Snickers bar from Mars is chewy, soft, crunchy, fluffy, sweet, salty…it has basically got a little bit of everything going on.  My second favourite after Dairy Milk, not a great substitute for a meal, but  whenever hungry a single Snickers bar did a job for me. I just love the combination of sweet and salty, its chewy and full of roast peanuts and caramel. You can never go wrong with Snickers.The price of the bar has changed over the years, but its still my Favourite. I prefer the big bars, but the miniature bars are equally good.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Lancaster

Snickers have the perfect everything. That crunch. The gooey caramel. The cheesy nugget. That smooth chocolate. Everything! It has the perfect amount creating the perfect flavor. I can always count on a snickers to satisfy my cravings. What's even better, is when you freeze the snickers. It is pure heaven. Sure, the caramel gets stuck to your teeth, but it is so worth it. Sure, if it's frozen, you have to naw on it a little more, but that just makes it last longer, the crunch on that thing is irresistible. Its a big crunch.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.

To be completely honest, I don't like Snickers. I'll eat them but I never reach for them personally. If someone gives me like a fun sized one I'll be fine with it. But I'm not a big fan of them because I feel like there's too much going on at once. I have a problem with having too many textures going on in my food or candy or anything that I eat for some odd reason. So eating a Snickers isn't a treat for me or something I enjoy at all. I love everything in them but just not all together at once.
Maya S.
Maya S.

It is definitely one of my chocolates I love its filling its texture in definition I love everything, they are a little expensive but it is worth to buy them besides that you can find them in any service store and in several countries., They are ideal for a small detail Plus the chocoate is super delicious
Carol W.
Carol W.
HOLLYWOOD, FL

One of my all time favorite candy bars growing up! Just taking a bite into that creamy caramel and soft nougat with the crunch of salted peanuts and sweetness of milk chocolate always helps satisfy my sweet tooth. It's pretty much an American original! I actually find chocolate bar to be pretty filling too when I am hungry and need something to hold me over until I can find real food. I guess that's why they went with the slogan "HUNGRY? GRAB A SNICKERS!" haha.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Roanoke, VA

What's your favorite Halloween Candy? Mine is definitely Snickers!
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA

Do you prefer Snickers or Milky Way more?
Karen A.
Karen A.

What is your favorite flavors?
Karen S.
Karen S.

Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rockford, IL

Who likes to freeze their snickers bar?

Join Now