Snickers Chocolate Bar

Which snickers is your favorite, the one with peanuts, almonds or hazelnuts?
What kind of product?
Does anyone not like snickers??
Start your review of Snickers Chocolate Bar!
Tirupathi,tpt
Best chocobar in the world.i dont actually like chocolates or sweets but i like this so much,it has got little saltyness and layers of things in it which makes it interesting.also you only need one and you are done.when you are hungry and dont have anything then you can have this and dont have to face the hunger.
Snickers are my favorite I love the caramel and nut flavor with the sweet chocolate it's so delicious it tastes like more than just a candy bar it's widely available and pretty affordable it's always at checkout
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't like a snicker bar? Because u don't know what u missing. I love the caramel and chocolate peanuts I just love everything lol this is a staple in my snack cabinet.
Mount Kisco, NY
True classic- the only way I prefer a Snickers bar (the new combinations are not to my taste). They are cheap, tasty, and always great. A Snickers bar is always an excellent cheat day treat! Definitely a go-to! The commericals are fantastic too!
Knoxville, TN
I love snickers! The milk chocolate is so delicious and creamy an the peanuts are salty so it's the perfect par. I grab one when I want to satisfy a sweet tooth or i just need a pick me up.
Raduň
Yummy snack for everyone! I like the combination of caramel, chocolate and nuts. It taste amazing and you can buy it everywhere. It is not expensive, so that I count as a positive :)
This chocolate bar is my favorite. Since I was a kid, Snickers is one of my first choices when it comes to giving up on a candy. Undoubtedly the taste is incredibly delicious and well worth it. If you have not tried it, I invite you to do it, you will not regret it!
It was my late night snack in the vending machine in the bottom of my dorm room. It was a great value and the taste is like no other. It's my favorite chocolate bar and always will be. I ate far too many of these at 3 am for 2 years.
Arab, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
All time, hands down favorite candy bar! Rich with Carmel and nuts and just enough chocolate to make you yourself again. I love the chewyness it has about it. Only downfall is it gets stuck in your teeth easily but totally worth every bite
Issaquah, WA
Definitely one of my favorite chocolate bars on the market. If i am ever in the mood for candy, this is always go to. There's a great mixture of flavors and mixture of salty and sweet that you just can't go wrong with it.

184 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
il y a 2 mois
Tatuli K. • il y a 2 mois
Hard to choose)))) kit kat ))))
Wilmington, DE