Snickers Bites

by Masterfoods

Snickers bites 2.83 oz

Are these good??
Start your review of Snickers Bites!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Snickers is one of my favorite candies and I used to hate when they were wrapped but now they are smaller and i don't have to unwrap each one i can just popem in my mouth :) so good!” in reviews
Killeen, TX
It is so much more convenient and so much neater. When I give a regular sized Snickers to my grandson, he gets all sticky and covered in chocolate. But these are just the right size so his little hands don't get all messy. You get all the flavor and none of the mess. I simply love these.
Lawrenceville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So much fun to buy these for Halloween. I love to pass them out to trick or treaters. They are the right size and the perfect treat! Great price and love how they change the theme for all of the holidays.
Fleetwood, PA
Snickers is my favorite candy! Definitely my go-to when I have a sweet tooth! And the bites are just awesome! When I do have that sweet tooth, I can grab some of these and pop them in my mouth instead of eating an entire candy bar!
Louisville
This is my favorite Halloween candy and one I love all year round as well. Love the flavor and the price is about the same as all the other candy bars out there. It is one I would recommend to others and will buy again
South Bend, IN
Being that Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars this product is awesome! I like the bite option for days you feel like just a little sugar to tide you over. I will definitely keep buying this product!
Round lake , IL
These are so good! I have such a sweet tooth and always buy these. If you don't wanna buy a normal sized snicker just buy these. They're great for kids too. They're great to take them on the go
Plainview, TX
Wow feeling a little chubby over here... I have tried like all the snickers products! These are exactly like a snickers yet these are nite sized and already unwrapped ... Easier to eat!!
El Cajon, CA
MASSILLON, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wow wow wow!!! I don't really eat sweets but when I do I always grab a bag of these. I absolutely love these!!! Snickers really does satisfy your hunger, lol.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Snickers is my favorite candy especially during Halloween! The taste brings me back to my childhood after trick or treating. I love the Halloween packaging.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...