Snickers Bites

by Masterfoods

Snickers bites 2.83 oz

Are these good??
Start your review of Snickers Bites!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Snickers is one of my favorite candies and I used to hate when they were wrapped but now they are smaller and i don't have to unwrap each one i can just popem in my mouth :) so good!” in reviews
Lexington Pk, MD
Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars. Snickers unwrapped bites is less messy because you can just pop them into your mouth since they're such small pieces. This is easier to save some for later because you can just roll the bag closed, unlike the bar where you have to struggle with a ripped wrapper.
Barryville , NY
The bites are perfect for children they are a simple snack and less messy then handling them a huge regular bar of candy. I also love snickers and they are amazing for on the go I would totally recommend to anyone on the go or for children.
Lodi, NJ
A fun snack that you can just pop into your mouth without the hassle of having to open each snickers individually. They're especially fun for sharing with friends or family and make snacking while traveling way easier.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so good, I'm not a big fan of chocolate all the time but sneakers are great it's not too chocolatey but fine also it's so much smaller than the regular candy bar so it's so much better to try the bites.
New York , NY
Love snickers ! My favorite chocolate by fair. Love the nutty and caramel flavors. Super delicious and super cheap . You can find this at any candy store or local grocery shop! I always recommend this classic!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the Snickers bites. They're great because you don't have to eat a whole snickers bar you can just have a tiny bite to fattest by your chocolate feeling. It is a good value and it is re-purchase worthy!!
Snickers Bites uploaded by J B.
Every child likes snickers I used to love them but don't eat a lot anymore But my kids do and they like the peanuts crunchy taste mix with the caramel and chocolate
La Pryor, TX
Dude... First off it's chocolate and you can never go wrong with that. Secondly, it mini unwrapped snickers that are super yummy! You cannot go wrong with this because it is less messy and if you don't want to eat a whole bag, they have the resealable one too.
Long Is City, NY
Nothing says Halloween like Snickers! I love the combination of caramel, peanuts and chocolate- it satisfies my cravings for a salty and sweet snack. The chewy consistency of the caramel combined with the crunch of the peanuts delivers a pleasant munching experience. Also, the bite sized snacks are the perfect size for just popping into you mouth!
Cheshire, CT
I love snickers but I never used to eat them because I'm not a big candy bar person. They seem to cause more of a mess than something you can pop in your mouth. But since I've discovered snickers bites I get them all the time, and I have to make sure to hide them so my family doesn't eat them!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...