BY SNICKERS #17 in Candy Bars

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I...8 Answers
  • Are these better than the original?5 Answers
Nyobie G.
MARICOPA, AZ
This is one of my favorite candy bars ever. I love the mix of almonds and chocolate with the nougat. As a kid I would buy one every week (back when it was the Mars bar) it's the same candy bars just a different name. The crunch and saltiness of the almonds along with the rich chocolate and sweet fluffy nougat is a perfect balance for those who like a combination of salty/sweet. I always buy the "2 to go" because one is not enough for me.
Rodelyn R.
Its delicious and i love the chocolate ang nuts and nougut and very affordable i love it so much its tasty and delicious ūüėä yummy
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Rose P.
Ashburn , GA
I love snicker almond bar it has almond piece and Carmel in it . This is so yummy and not too sweet . I like to buy king size candy . Love their new flavors .
Genessis R.
Doral, FL
I love this chocolate !!! Its taste is very delicious, but you have to eat it at room temperature, because if it is cold, it gets very hard. Highly recommended
darianna c.
la vega
It is super delicooso I love to buy many more of these cholatesIt is very special as the chocolate candy comes out its flavor makes me pretty enough
Demi K.
When I saw this chocolate bar for the first time while visiting the USA, I really had to buy this thing to see if I liked it or not. When i ate it I could really taste the almonds (instead of the peanuts in the original one) and I really enjoyed that. I would recommend this product, but it's a little disappointing that I haven't seen it yet in stores here in the Netherlands.
Analuz D.
De todas las barras de esta marca... Almond Bar es una de las que más disfruto... ese relleno suave que combina con las almendras... esas crujientes almendras que dan textura a esa combinación de chocolate y caramelo, a mi modo de ver equilibra el dulce y da interés al paladar... ME ENCANTA
Nancy A.
Vista, CA
I love the this chocolate is really really good you better trying helps calm the hungry
Ana S.
Meus filhos adoção o almond bar toda vez que eu saio com eles tenho que comprarrr ai aproveito e compro pra mim
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Angela N.
Oh my goodness ! ! What does this taste like ? ?