BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Ch...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the hazlenut Snickers? OMG my husband ju...3 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?7 Answers
Nyobie G.
MARICOPA, AZ
This is one of my favorite candy bars ever. I love the mix of almonds and chocolate with the nougat. As a kid I would buy one every week (back when it was the Mars bar) it's the same candy bars just a different name. The crunch and saltiness of the almonds along with the rich chocolate and sweet fluffy nougat is a perfect balance for those who like a combination of salty/sweet. I always buy the "2 to go" because one is not enough for me.
Rodelyn R.
Its delicious and i love the chocolate ang nuts and nougut and very affordable i love it so much its tasty and delicious 😊 yummy
ANA U.
Super delicious and addictive! It is one of the "sins" of my food, but I can not resist her sweet and crunchy taste of chocolate and almond.
Nancy A.
Vista, CA
I love the this chocolate is really really good you better trying helps calm the hungry
Luisa P.
East Hampton, NY
I love chocolate and this bar is my favorite is soft and yummi!! I love to feel the caramel is amazing you have to trial
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the original snickers so I had to try these. I also like almonds by themselves. This was a nice contrast. If you like almonds I recommend you give these a try!
Analuz D.
De todas las barras de esta marca... Almond Bar es una de las que más disfruto... ese relleno suave que combina con las almendras... esas crujientes almendras que dan textura a esa combinación de chocolate y caramelo, a mi modo de ver equilibra el dulce y da interés al paladar... ME ENCANTA
Helen F.
I really like a big almonds is have, is tasted, is creamy and chocolate-oso. A use for recepis cake, ice cream.
Valerie O.
Corp Christi, TX
Looooove almonds and Snickers....so this is my go to candy hands down!!! Snickers Almond Bar is always going to be my favorite Snickers bar!!
Olives S.
Somalia
ANY thing chocolate, made out of chocolate, affiliated with chocolate, smells like chocolate, looks like chocolate, has anything to do with chocolate is a five star review by me.
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Veronica S.
1,097 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Almond or original peanut?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which do you like better, the Snickers Chocolate Bar or Snickers Almond Bar ?
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.