BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Ch...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the hazlenut Snickers? OMG my husband ju...3 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Robyn D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
While this bar delivers that yummy Snickers taste you love so much. I prefer original. This needs way more almonds and it can be pricy. I like them but I am never satisfied with just one.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy bar better than the original. I grab one for my 3pm pick me up snack. I like the fact that it has almonds, which really satisfies my hunger for awhile.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love a snickers?  I like the original snickers with the peanuts, but there is something about he crunch of the almonds that makes this candy bar just that much better.  The caramel with the almonds and chocolate can not be beet.  These almond snickers can be found just about anywhere and can often be found on sale.
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the original snickers so I had to try these. I also like almonds by themselves. This was a nice contrast. If you like almonds I recommend you give these a try!
Rahat M.
Dubai, Dubai
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So as a rule i dint like the combination of peanut and chocolate. So snickers are not my absolute favourite. But the almond one is surprisingly nice. Its not to sweet, the taste of almonds is subtle and balances the overall taste.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this bar since they decided to stop making the Mars bar here. It's what Google said is just like it so I had to try it and I will say it tastes just like a mars bar so that's been my new favorite candy bar for years now
Daphne W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love, love Snickers!!! That being said, for some reason the almonds just don't do it for me. This is more flavorless with almonds. Peanuts are definitely the right ingredient!!!
Bobby W.
Jermyn, PA
Sometimes a peanut allergy takes you away from enjoying some greatness like a Snickers.. almonds aren't considered a nut and are not on my list of allergies.. I am a happy man
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I never thought I could eat another Snickers bar because of my allergic reaction to nuts, but I found the Snickers Almond Bar and I am so happy. The milk chocolate, almonds, caramel and nougat of the candy bar taste so good.The Snickers Almond Bar satisfies your hunger for a candy bar.
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Angela N.
Oh my goodness ! ! What does this taste like ? ?