BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?5 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I...8 Answers
Robyn D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
While this bar delivers that yummy Snickers taste you love so much. I prefer original. This needs way more almonds and it can be pricy. I like them but I am never satisfied with just one.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love a snickers?  I like the original snickers with the peanuts, but there is something about he crunch of the almonds that makes this candy bar just that much better.  The caramel with the almonds and chocolate can not be beet.  These almond snickers can be found just about anywhere and can often be found on sale.
Daphne W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love, love Snickers!!! That being said, for some reason the almonds just don't do it for me. This is more flavorless with almonds. Peanuts are definitely the right ingredient!!!
Bobby W.
Jermyn, PA
Sometimes a peanut allergy takes you away from enjoying some greatness like a Snickers.. almonds aren't considered a nut and are not on my list of allergies.. I am a happy man
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I never thought I could eat another Snickers bar because of my allergic reaction to nuts, but I found the Snickers Almond Bar and I am so happy. The milk chocolate, almonds, caramel and nougat of the candy bar taste so good.The Snickers Almond Bar satisfies your hunger for a candy bar.
Simona C.
Vanier, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
total mouth watering happiness kids will adore aswell,almond is so delicious,very good flavour,not too sweet.
Kimberly F.
Bulan, KY
This is not my favorite of all the candy bars but if i cannot immeidately find somethign else i am looking for i might take it. if you like almonds go for it but if not do not try it.
Beleny R.
Bronx, NY
If you love Almonds and peanuts then this is the best chocolate bar to have. It taste super good and is a reasonable price. I think this was the best combination they could ever come up with. This is like having a Hershey's Almond but with a mix of Snickers.
Alexxus H.
Cincinnati, OH
By far my favorite candy bar! The chocolate melts in your mouth. The almonds are crunchy and delightful ! I recommend snicker candy bar to everyone !
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Angela N.
Oh my goodness ! ! What does this taste like ? ?