BY SNICKERS #17 in Candy Bars

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I...8 Answers
  • Are these better than the original?5 Answers
Marcin Z.
Too sweet. There is nothing more to say. There is no taste apart from sugar. Sugar destroys all the taste. Very often there is a half price offer on them in my local shop. Would not eat it even if you pay me for it. Shame on you. Tones of sugar, what for?
Ally H.
Fitzgerald , GA
Whyyyyy? I love regular snickers but with almonds? Idk I've never tried this candy bar but it doesn't sound delightful with almonds in it. I'm sure I can purchase this at my local store or Walmart the next time I go to try them out
Jessica T.
i personely dont like this because it has nuts in it so i wouldnt buy a snickers but i think if you like nuts you wold like this.
Jazmine  M.
I am not a fan of snickers almond bar only because I do not like almonds, but I do LOVE snickers.
Kelcey C.
Conway, AR
I really didn't like this snicker bar because I really don't like almonds like that, but if the almonds was in the bar I would have liked it
Benita D.
Bakersfield, CA
Don't like this bar the almond don't taste good for snickers I prefer peanut taste better to me I don't like the taste to hard and thick tasting
Magen H.
Rossville, GA
I love snickers and I love almonds but I think that this candy bar was not a good idea at all!!! I was REALLY disappointed when I bought this to try!!!
Meisha A.
Hollywood, FL
I've honestly never liked the snickers almonds it has a horrible taste and even worst after taste the conpany should've stayed with the original because the original is great.
Genesis V.
Not my favorite! I prefer the orginal has no great taste to me tastes just like if there was nothing but chocolate and nougghat
Dade C.
I prefer the original, although I like almonds, the taste was not what I expected. Maybe I'm just used to the plain one. I did not like this one. It sends the nougat was different also. I would not recommend, I'm an almond lover and I couldn't get around the taste enough to like it.
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Angela N.
Oh my goodness ! ! What does this taste like ? ?