BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Ch...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the hazlenut Snickers? OMG my husband ju...3 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?7 Answers
Sabira H.
I really didn't like this snicker its not normal. But i do like almond it just doesn't do with the caramel and the chocolate.
Dade C.
I prefer the original, although I like almonds, the taste was not what I expected. Maybe I'm just used to the plain one. I did not like this one. It sends the nougat was different also. I would not recommend, I'm an almond lover and I couldn't get around the taste enough to like it.
Liseth S.
Not my favorite when compared to the original snickers bars. It's just a little different.
Genesis V.
Not my favorite! I prefer the orginal has no great taste to me tastes just like if there was nothing but chocolate and nougghat
travis d.
Not reallly my choice of candies! i prefer the original. if it aint broke why fix it! if you are an almond lover try it.
Heather R.
I love Snickers but I hate almonds so this wasn't for me. For any almonds lovers who love the taste of almonds and chocolate.
destiny m.
If I could give it a zero I would. these are nasty and I will never eat them again
Nicole K.
Richlands, NC
I think these are really good compared to other candy that I have had,and actually liked
Sequoia W.
West Lafayette, IN
Snickers are my favorite candy and almonds are my favorite but so I thought I would love this. It was very gross for some reason and I spit it out.
Alexa B.
North Oxford, MA
I tried this the other day and the almonds were so sharp it felt like there was metal in the bar
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Almond or original peanut?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which do you like better, the Snickers Chocolate Bar or Snickers Almond Bar ?
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.