BY SNICKERS #17 in Candy Bars

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I...8 Answers
  • Are these better than the original?5 Answers
Alyssa M.
delicious this candy bar is the perfect combination of nutty and carmel this is definately a favorite candy bar classic of mine.
Leorys T.
Waterbury, CT
Lo probé recientemente y despues de la primera mordida no queria parar. Es una de las ediciones que no deben desaparecer.
Victoria R.
Madera, CA
Anything with almonds is delicious in my books. Love that they made a snickers bar with almonds in it. I can't compare it to any other chocolate bar because this one is the best.
Kayla H.
El Paso
this is the only kind I eat and I love it so much, its an affordable quick snack. I would just eat it soon before it melts!
Laleh T.
I love almonds so I prefer these snicker bars over the original. The chocolate and Carmel combination with almond is just so delicious. If you love almonds more than peanuts than I highly recommend giving this a go
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
I think I like this one better than the original. It seems lighter for some reason. Can't go wrong with it! Especially if you love chocolate and almonds.
Trista B.
Rittman
I love Snickers and almonds put them together and it just makes sense these are so good you can buy them anywhere
April F.
Del City, OK
I have always loved Snickers bars and to have them come out with more of a variety, makes me even happier. I absolutely love Snickers Almond. I have always loved almonds and to put them in a snickers, omg. Its heaven. This is one you have to try if you already haven't. Its definitely worth it.
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache
my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
When I'm on the go. Which is almost all the time lately. This is the bar I lead too. It can be very affordable. I love it because it has almonds in it. I"m a huge fan of almonds. It makes it taste amazing. I would repurchase this item. I would recommend it too.
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Angela N.
Oh my goodness ! ! What does this taste like ? ?