BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Ch...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the hazlenut Snickers? OMG my husband ju...3 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?7 Answers
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
wow these chocolates take away the hunger and are very good, its price is great and it tastes very rich.
jenni f.
Crowley, TX
My baby likes to fish he gets it all the time and also my little girl she gets it she grabs it by herself and wants me to pay it cuz she really likes it so I have to buy it all the time she goes with me to the store wish she always gets the same candies or sometimes other candies but she really likes this one's and other ones too also my little baby likes to try these two
Genieve R.
Red Oak, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My absolute favorite hands down. No one better touch my snickers at home. For Halloween I remove all the sneakers from the container to give to the children.
Debbie M.
Moncton, NB
Yum! Yum! Yum! Milk chocolate, caramel and almonds! What's not to love? Soft and creamy with a little crunch. Very tasty and filling! Very satisfying!
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these little addictive candy bars! They are the best when frozen! I personally like these ones better than the original snickers; something about the almonds that rings the flavors all together so nicely!
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I'm still undecided which one is my favorite, this one or the peanut one. But the point is that I like both.
Lori H.
Waynesboro, MS
This is my daughters favorite! She's not a big fan of peanuts so the almond snickers is perfect for her!
Geraldine M.
El snickers es muy rico me encanta me provoca uno ahora jejeje muy bueno delicioso quierooi
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Probably my favorite snicker bar. I rarely see these anymore is stores. It’s almost the same as the original but it has almonds. Would highly recommend to all the almond lovers out there like me. Happy snacking!!
Amanda J.
Sacramento, CA
My favorite snickers! The best thing they did was making it with Almonds! Amazing flavor and the textures combined are delicious
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Almond or original peanut?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which do you like better, the Snickers Chocolate Bar or Snickers Almond Bar ?
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.