BY SNICKERS #17 in Candy Bars

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I...8 Answers
  • Are these better than the original?5 Answers
Shane G.
Cherryville, NC
Snickers almond where to start!! What an amazing idea to switch the peanuts out for almonds! Almost makes it feel kind of like a healthy treat LOL.. I purchased the big pack of snickers almond bars at Walmart. I will continue to shop at walmart and buy my candy from there.
Brenda P.
Brownsville , TX
Ahh this is my FAVORITE CANDY BAR, ever since I tasted it I knew I could not live without it. It has a much better taste than the standard salty nuttiness in the original peanut Snickers. I can devour a king size chocolate in a heartbeat. The purchase is totally worth it.
Trish T.
Anderson, CA
These are great for a quick pick-me-up. I enjoy snickers with almonds, but the full size bar is a bit much for me. I appreciate having a smaller version. It's always a treat to find one of these gems tucked away in my office desk. Simple joys. Snickers is one of the best!
Meagan B.
Basically this candy bar is everything! Fresh nutty almonds, delicious caramel and all the other wonders of a delectable Snickers bar you already enjoy , I like to eat these when I want a little something sweet but not too much, I would definitely always repurchase these.
divya m.
Tampa, FL
I grew up eating Snickers candy bars. Love them. But do you know what I love even more? Snickers Almond Bar! I have no idea why but they taste better than the original. Maybe it's the almonds or maybe it's something else but the Snickers almond bar taste great! Try one!
Nicole D.
Erin, TN
ALL TIME FAVORITE CANDY BAR!!! You get the snickers bar taste with some crunchy almonds that adds a nice extra taste and texture to the candy bar. I don't even purchase a regular snickers bar anymore if I can find the almond one. Defiantly would recommend it to friends.
Jenna J.
Salt Lake City, UT
I already love Snickers bars, and somehow the almond version is even better than the classic. I think it blends better with the caramel and nougat than peanuts do. Tried it on a whim at the grocery store and have bought it every time instead of the peanut version since.
katie f.
Ashville, PA
To begin with I am a HUGE fan of snickers! Then they started coming out with new types of snickers, one of my favorites being the Snickers Almond bar! It has just the right amount of milk chocolate and almonds with that amazing Snickers taste. Who doesn't love almonds?
Maria M.
Kress, TX
I love Snickers original chocolate bar with peanuts. When this one came out I was so excited to try it. It definitely did not disappoint me. I love almonds, so I always buy one of these when I can find it. most stores in my area don't carry them. Try it you'll love it.
Hope E.
Raleigh, NC
Let's start with some honesty - no one really thinks this is a healthy food. it's a lovely, satisfying indulgence, especially the almond version. The almonds give a hint of elegance to a drug store indulgence. Hmm... I think I need to get one sooner rather than later.
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Angela N.
Oh my goodness ! ! What does this taste like ? ?