BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Ch...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the hazlenut Snickers? OMG my husband ju...3 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?7 Answers
Livia M.
Charlotte, NC
I was so pleased with the snickers almond bar, it is my favorite snickers. The flavor is amazing, the combination of the caramel, chocolate and almond is great. Very affordable and worth it.
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
nickers are always tasty but these almond fun size bars are really yummy
and boy I eat maybe more than I should at one seating! they are a great
value, I mean they are a fun size so they are "snackey" and make you
feel less guilty when eating them, (it helped me it like 6!). Oh, they
use a whole almond in each fun size bar, not chips or ground almond
pieces, so that makes them very flavorful to eat because you are getting
quite a bit of almond in the fun size bar. I would recommend these.
Virginia S.
Snellville, GA
I really love almonds, so when I had the opportunity to try snickers with almonds I was super excited. Snickers are one of my favorite candy bar but the almond Snicker was not nearly as yummy as the original. If you love Snickers I would not recommend this bar over the original.
Emily C.
Stillwater, OK
Ok. All you snicker bar fans. If you haven't tried this.
DO IT.
The Snickers Almond Bar is all your heart as ever desired and more.
Each bar is LOADED with almonds that compliment all the amazing flavors of a regular snickers bar.
You definitely will not regret trying this.
Beware - you will want more.
Kasi B.
Bullhead city, AZ
I'm not sure how to entirely feel about this. I was expecting it to taste just like a regular snickers just with an almond flavor instead of peanut but the nougat was different as well. It doesn't taste bad, it is a good candy bar, my taste buds were just tricked. I was just expecting one flavor and got an entirely different one.
Tina S.
Spanaway, WA
i just recently tried the snickers with almonds, and they have become one of my favorites. their is always the right amount of almonds to the size of the bars. i bought these at my local store. these are also my twins favorites so i buy them as treats for them when they reach goals.
Nina T.
Atlanta, GA
OMG why did they do this to me? I cannot resist these little pieces of heaven. Creamy and crunchy goodness. Perfect snack for almond lovers. I don't really like to eat a lot of sweets but these are a hit for me.
Elizabeth F.
My favorite candy bar. It reminds me of a Mars bar. I love it. I would recommend this to everyone that loves almond and chocolate. It's a cheap treat. And you can find it in fun size to. I will be buying this again.
Sharmeen A.
Chocolate, caramel, and almonds...a perfect combination comes together in this candy bar. I love how crunchy it is when you bite into it. It's very affordable and available almost everywhere such as grocery stores, gas stations, vending machines etc.
Ariana C.
Stockton, CA
This Snickers with Almonds is my favorite chocolate candy bar. Very good flavor. I don't eat candy too often but this is my go-to. I don't have a problem with the price and would recommend it to chocolate lovers
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
Bronxville, NY
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which do you like better, the Snickers Chocolate Bar or Snickers Almond Bar ?