BY SNICKERS #16 in Candy Bars

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I...8 Answers
  • Are these better than the original?5 Answers
Dade C.
I prefer the original, although I like almonds, the taste was not what I expected. Maybe I'm just used to the plain one. I did not like this one. It sends the nougat was different also. I would not recommend, I'm an almond lover and I couldn't get around the taste enough to like it.
Gabby V.
Harlingen, TX
THIS IS THE BEST CANDY BAR IN THE WORLD! I discovered these about 2 years ago and to be honest I don't think I've eaten a regular snickers since! The quality of this is like no other! They are definelty not shy on the almonds here, you get at least one almond per bite! I love these!
Deidre T.
Easily our favorite Snickers variety. We can usually find them at the Dollar Tree in a pack of 5 or 6 of the small/fun sizes, which is a good value compared to other retailers. The almond gives it a different texture and taste than regular Snickers, and I think it is an improvement.
KaLeena M.
Warner Robins, GA
When I tried this product for the first time I wasn't quite sure about it, but I said I was going to try it any way. Well, when I did, oh my goodness, this candy bar taste like a brownie with nuts. It is so delicious. If you have not tried it step out of the box and try it one day.
Crystal W.
Coos Bay, OR
If you love Snickers original and love almonds you're going to definitely fall in love with Snickers Almond bar!! It's affordable and available at almost any retailer that has checkstand candy. I've recommended this product to several people and they have done the same! YUMMMM!!!!!
Rachel B.
Amazing! Just as delicious as the original Snickers, but with the added taste of almonds! I love almonds so whenever they are added to anything it makes it that much better for me. I have recommended these to many people and will continue doing so, as well as continue buying them!
Amy E.
Elgin, SC
This is by far my favorite candy bar! I am a big fan of almonds and of course, anything chocolate. This is the perfect combination of salty and sweet. It really satisfies that chocolate craving. The original snickers was great, but Snickers with almonds knocks it out of the park!
Michelle L.
Los Angeles, CA
these are the best !!! literally if you freeze them before you eat them they are to die for !!! if not you can always eat them on the go. theyre nice an chunky which leaves just the right amount of chocolate left over lol if you know what I mean. I defiantly buy all the time lol
Gwen H.
Great candy! I love the sophisticated almonds much more than the regular peanuts. I will admit at first I was wary because I am not a fan of white chocolate and with the cream colored packaging I thought it would be that. No need for me to worry, it's the regular milk chocolate!
Stephanie K.
Palm Bay, FL
If you enjoy almonds and enjoy a good ol' fashioned snickers bar, then this is the best of both worlds. You can pick this up at any convenience store. The price is average and no different from any other candy bar. One of my favorites indeed! Wish coupons would come out for it.
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Micaela E.
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Angela N.
Oh my goodness ! ! What does this taste like ? ?