BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?5 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I...8 Answers
Gaby R.
So you think the original snickers bar is great? This is amazing! If you are an almond lover like I am this is for you. I personally prefer the snickers almond bar over the original snickers. I didn't think a snickers bar could get any better until I tried this snickers almond bar. I definitely recommend this chocolate bar.
renee b.
Nokomis, IL
This is the closest candy bar I have found to the old fashioned Mars bar that was one of my husband's favorite candies and I wish they would bring it back Snickers almond has almost the same taste and is the closest to the Mars Bar it is one of my favorites in the Snickers line of candy bars try this out if you're a Mars fan
Christina R.
Snickers almond doesn't disappoint. It's like a classier Snickers Bar. If you enjoy the regular Snickers you should give this a try. It really satisfies you. Great value. Highly recommend. One of my favs!
Emily F.
I love this candy bar. It is much better than the original. The almonds are a better nut and offer a different choice. It is one of my go to choices when I crave chocolate and it is very affordable
Jasmine H.
Omg first of all I love snickers, but when they came out with snickers almond bar I was so excited. I love almonds and these two products go so well together. The first bite I took I felt like I was in heaven. Yes I love my chocolate like I know a lot of you do too.
Elaine D.
Orlando, FL
This is the amazing snicker bar you have ever tried. This product makes you feel happy inside. It has chocolate, Carmel , almonds all included in one. They are very cheap. It is worth the price and definitely worth your money!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
nickers are always tasty but these almond fun size bars are really yummy
and boy I eat maybe more than I should at one seating! they are a great
value, I mean they are a fun size so they are "snackey" and make you
feel less guilty when eating them, (it helped me it like 6!). Oh, they
use a whole almond in each fun size bar, not chips or ground almond
pieces, so that makes them very flavorful to eat because you are getting
quite a bit of almond in the fun size bar. I would recommend these.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are one of my favorite candies and sweets. I love the delicious taste and the sweet flavor. If I could have this every single day and never gain weight, I definitely would. I loveeeeeee this candy and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a delicious treat!
Emma S.
Astoria, NY
I love the fact Snickers came up with the Almond version of it. I personally prefer the taste and nutritional benefits of Almond though it's still covered in sugar and chocolate lol This is by far my favorite from them oh and the Snicker Ice Cream Bars for sure!!
Brenda W.
South Shore, KY
The Snickers Almond Bar is my all time favorite! I can eat a Snickers Almond Bar anytime of the day. They put just the right amount of Almonds in each bar so that you get some in every bite which is what most people are expecting and especially me. They are covered in a creamy chocolate and are simply awesome.
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Angela N.
Oh my goodness ! ! What does this taste like ? ?