BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Ch...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the hazlenut Snickers? OMG my husband ju...3 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?7 Answers
Kristy H.
Cabot, AR
Takes an already great candy bar and makes it even better! I live peanuts, but I love almonds. It makes the bar a little crunchier which I also really like. It's just like a regular, but crunchier with a yummy almondy taste.
Faith W.
Indian river , Michigan
Love this candy bar! Snickers really stepped it up with this candy bar! As if regular Snickers weren't enough. I will always be a fan of Snickers because they come out with so many new flavors that work for everyone!
Alyssa F.
If you're not a fan of peanuts (or are allergic or simply prefer almonds) I would highly recommend this bar! For usually the same price of a regular Snickers bar you can get the same great quality. They are a little more difficult to find in stores though.
Cecile S.
Texas
Snicker almond bar is a delicious snack, I enjoy eating this kind is snicker when I'm feeling hungry in class help my stomach keep quit. Good ❤️❤️❤️ I buy this in the convenience store.
I recommend this if you want a good snack when you go out.❤️❤️
Saream K.
Elk Grove, CA
So yummy. Once I got a taste of these I hardly reach for other bars. Even my kids know that they can't touch these. My hub has found the mini 6 packs at dollar tree and I get so excited! Almonds over everything! Haha
Amy V.
Lord please don't let any of us ever get a nut allergy.  My husband absolutely adores these almond Snickers bars.  I do too but he is over the moon about them.  Almonds are his favorite nut and Snickers his favorite candy bar.  So this was  a win/win from the get go.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Snickers Almond Bars are a good go to snack.  The almond bars seem to taste a bit "lighter" to me than a regular snicker bar.  The almonds can be a little hard to chew, so maybe not the best snack if you have a sensitive tooth.  Otherwise, a nice change from my usual line up of chocolate!
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So much better than the original snickers bar with peanuts. The almonds add a whole new dimension to this candy and it's amazing. The nuts and sugar are always a sure thing if you need an energy boost. Yum!
Maiesha H.
Manhattan, KS
I love snickers almond bars! Snickers have always been one of favorite candy bars. I was a little apprehensive about the almond ones, but I was pleasantly surprised. They are just like the originals, but with almonds to add a little extra flavor. I definitely recommend this candy bar!
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
The almonds in this bar give it a bit more of a crunch and make it a little harder to chew but it adds a nicer flavor than just the peanuts. The ratio of caramel is a little off because of the almonds though.
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
Bronxville, NY
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which do you like better, the Snickers Chocolate Bar or Snickers Almond Bar ?