BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the hazlenut Snickers? OMG my husband just got m...3 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Heath W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So much better than the original snickers bar with peanuts. The almonds add a whole new dimension to this candy and it's amazing. The nuts and sugar are always a sure thing if you need an energy boost. Yum!
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
The almonds in this bar give it a bit more of a crunch and make it a little harder to chew but it adds a nicer flavor than just the peanuts. The ratio of caramel is a little off because of the almonds though.
Lucy G.
Saint Louis, MO
Real good stuff very quality I am I love all of it because it's just delicious and it's just so great you get it from the grocery store and it's not too much money it's not too expensive but it's very chocolatey a lot of good stuff in it so yeah
renee b.
Nokomis, IL
This is the closest candy bar I have found to the old fashioned Mars bar that was one of my husband's favorite candies and I wish they would bring it back Snickers almond has almost the same taste and is the closest to the Mars Bar it is one of my favorites in the Snickers line of candy bars try this out if you're a Mars fan
Gaby R.
So you think the original snickers bar is great? This is amazing! If you are an almond lover like I am this is for you. I personally prefer the snickers almond bar over the original snickers. I didn't think a snickers bar could get any better until I tried this snickers almond bar. I definitely recommend this chocolate bar.
Christina R.
Snickers almond doesn't disappoint. It's like a classier Snickers Bar. If you enjoy the regular Snickers you should give this a try. It really satisfies you. Great value. Highly recommend. One of my favs!
Emily F.
I love this candy bar. It is much better than the original. The almonds are a better nut and offer a different choice. It is one of my go to choices when I crave chocolate and it is very affordable
Elaine D.
Orlando, FL
This is the amazing snicker bar you have ever tried. This product makes you feel happy inside. It has chocolate, Carmel , almonds all included in one. They are very cheap. It is worth the price and definitely worth your money!
Jami M.
Loretto, KY
nickers are always tasty but these almond fun size bars are really yummy
and boy I eat maybe more than I should at one seating! they are a great
value, I mean they are a fun size so they are "snackey" and make you
feel less guilty when eating them, (it helped me it like 6!). Oh, they
use a whole almond in each fun size bar, not chips or ground almond
pieces, so that makes them very flavorful to eat because you are getting
quite a bit of almond in the fun size bar. I would recommend these.
Jasmine H.
Omg first of all I love snickers, but when they came out with snickers almond bar I was so excited. I love almonds and these two products go so well together. The first bite I took I felt like I was in heaven. Yes I love my chocolate like I know a lot of you do too.
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Angela N.
Oh my goodness ! ! What does this taste like ? ?