BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?5 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erika E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers has always been a childhood favorite so the fact that now they have so many different versions is awesome!
Tastes just like the original,but better because the almonds make it a more full filling candy bar!
Laleh T.
I love almonds so I prefer these snicker bars over the original. The chocolate and Carmel combination with almond is just so delicious. If you love almonds more than peanuts than I highly recommend giving this a go
Steph M.
Snickers Almond is my favorite type of Snickers because I prefer almonds to peanuts. These candy bars have the right amount of crunch and chewiness, plus they are delicious.
Janeigne N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are super good and better than the original I think the almonds make the snickers taste so much better I highly recommend you to try this if you love the crunch of almonds
Norma R.
Kissimmee, FL
Snicker is one of the top selling chocolate bars, its known for the combination of the sweet chocolate softness of the caramel and the saltiness of peanuts. I am an almond lover so I was very excited when I saw this snickers almond bar version, my first thought was is it going to be as well balanced as the original, is the almond going to overpower the rest of the flavors or are the almonds going to be noticeable in this bar? To be honest I was not disappointed, I can enjoy now this bar with my favorite nuts and still have the sweetness I love, the caramel is well blended with the almonds and the chocolate coating is just enough for it, however my favorite size is the bite size, just because I can't personally never finish the regular sized bar however r this doesn't stop me from buying it even if I have to re close the package and save it for the next day. Over all I give this candy bar a 5 because I feel that they went above and beyond trying to include the almond lovers and they made a great job including this new flavor without compromising the quality.
Nyobie G.
MARICOPA, AZ
This is one of my favorite candy bars ever. I love the mix of almonds and chocolate with the nougat. As a kid I would buy one every week (back when it was the Mars bar) it's the same candy bars just a different name. The crunch and saltiness of the almonds along with the rich chocolate and sweet fluffy nougat is a perfect balance for those who like a combination of salty/sweet. I always buy the "2 to go" because one is not enough for me.
Angie W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love a snickers?  I like the original snickers with the peanuts, but there is something about he crunch of the almonds that makes this candy bar just that much better.  The caramel with the almonds and chocolate can not be beet.  These almond snickers can be found just about anywhere and can often be found on sale.
Melissa B.
I like the Original Snickers but love the Almond Bar. I do wish that it had a bit more Almonds but understand that they are a bigger nut hen peanuts. I usually grab one of these when I am out and need a quick pick me up while I am running around town doing errands. It is sometimes hard to find the Almond bar and grab one or two when I am at a store that carries it.
Anaika M.
Newark, NJ
This was genius one of my favorite nuts are almonds so putting them in chocolate and caramel was a great idea. The almonds give this chocolate bar a different flavor and its overall a tasty product but if I had to choose between the original snickers and this one I would prefer the original version. Although the almonds go well with the other ingredients it's something about the peanuts in the original version that gives it a more distinct flavor
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Since these have come out I have to buy them for my boyfriend. He loves these snickers and says they are the best kind there is. Best believe you can always find these bad boys on sale at your local grocery store or even walmart. Oh and of course I have a stock pile of these just in case he needs some in the late night hours.
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Angela N.
Oh my goodness ! ! What does this taste like ? ?