BY SNICKERS #17 in Candy Bars

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I...8 Answers
  • Are these better than the original?5 Answers
Elisa A.
I'm a fan of snickers but my sister really hates it, she's not a fan of peanuts and with chocolate it makes it worst so I bought this for Halloween and got her attention as is something new for her, she tried them and she ate the full bag hahaha they're so good and it's great for people who wants to try them but are allergic to peanuts or just don't like peanuts
Kimberly R.
Richmond, TX
This is my favorite candy bar- almonds are my favorite nuts and snickers have always been a favorite go-to candy bar for me. It was pretty much a no-brainer that this would be my newest love. Lots of almonds in the bar but enough of the good stuff to even out every bite. I don't know if I would trust myself with this whole box in the house alone with me though!!
Snickers almond bar is the definitely one of the best snacks one could have on the go. It's delightful and not too expensive on the pocket. Personally I feel not much difference from the other snickers products. The only issue I had was that sometimes the flavor of caramel was a little overpowering, other than that it was a catch! Definely do recommend it :)
Alisa J.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is my favorite candy bar. I always loved Snickers but after trying this almond version I am not sure I would go back to the original. This is so much better with almonds. My husband a dark chocolate lover, but this candy bar probably the only milk chocolate product he eat. If you like almonds chocolate and caramel this product is for you.
Crystal C.
Great Product! I was so used to the original snickers then decided I wanted to make healthier choices. I started eating more almonds instead of snacks. I saw this while grocery shopping and decided to but. Let's say it's not a disappointment. All the great things you love about snickers including a healthier nut. 5 stars for taste & packaging.
christina s.
Phoenix , AZ
Snickers is my all time favorite type of chocolate! You can never go wrong with almonds which makes this chocolate that much better! This fun size pack is great to munch on throughout the day and grab a small bite full of deliciousness flavor every now and then instead of finishing the whole bar they sell. This pack is also great for sharing!
Jackie P.
Land o lakes, Fl
Oh my goodness! I am obessed with this candy bar. I don't even grab for the original anymore. My cousin introduced this to me on a couple vacation in January and since then I can't get enough. If you haven't tried it you must! But I must warn you- try it at your own risk, don't think it can't happen to you. You WILL be hooked, I guarantee it!
Dana M.
Liberty, SC
These are a perfect size treat for anyone. As their commercial says you can fill up on one of these in a pinch. This is my favorite kind of Snickers. I love the regular ones also. But, the ones with almonds are just super delicious! They are so yummy and taste even better than the original in my opinion. Great delicious candy bar!
Melissa L.
Ridgecrest, CA
Snickers are awesome. So are almonds. Snickers Almond bars are not awesome. It's one of life's little mysteries. Like how salami is gross and mustard is too sharp and Swiss cheese tastes like dead dreams, but if you put them all together on some rye bread it alchemically transforms into total deliciousness... But the opposite.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC
I absolutely love snickers! The idea of them adding almonds in it just made me HAVE to try them and I LOVE THEM! The fun size makes it a perfect size to have one after dinner and the best part is it's CHEAP! I go to Walmart and buy a row of them for a very affordable price! It's great for just a snack, or for kids and adults!
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Angela N.
Oh my goodness ! ! What does this taste like ? ?