BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Ch...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the hazlenut Snickers? OMG my husband ju...3 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?7 Answers
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge fan of this one. I prefer the original snickers bar, with the peanuts in it. I tried this once, and will probably not eat it again. It just didn’t satisfy my sweet tooth with the almonds in it.
Daphne W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love, love Snickers!!! That being said, for some reason the almonds just don't do it for me. This is more flavorless with almonds. Peanuts are definitely the right ingredient!!!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
When I'm on the go. Which is almost all the time lately. This is the bar I lead too. It can be very affordable. I love it because it has almonds in it. I"m a huge fan of almonds. It makes it taste amazing. I would repurchase this item. I would recommend it too.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy bar better than the original. I grab one for my 3pm pick me up snack. I like the fact that it has almonds, which really satisfies my hunger for awhile.
Echo E.
pollock pines
O my gosh are these little tasty treats so yummy . Ok right now I’m trying to lose weight and stay away from stuff like this but these are sooooo good and hard to say no too . So yes I do munch on these delectable treats once and a while :)
Shelby -.
Winchester, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the almonds mostly in this product with the chewy caramel and the chocolate,my!my! So yummy. I hate how these aren't the same size as the peanut snickers.
Laleh T.
I love almonds so I prefer these snicker bars over the original. The chocolate and Carmel combination with almond is just so delicious. If you love almonds more than peanuts than I highly recommend giving this a go
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Probably my favorite snicker bar. I rarely see these anymore is stores. It’s almost the same as the original but it has almonds. Would highly recommend to all the almond lovers out there like me. Happy snacking!!
Jessica S.
Marietta, PA
Almonds are my favorite nut so I was very excited when I heard about this. I was not disappointed when I tried it. Great taste and texture. Perfectly sweet & crunchy!
Steph M.
Snickers Almond is my favorite type of Snickers because I prefer almonds to peanuts. These candy bars have the right amount of crunch and chewiness, plus they are delicious.
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
Bronxville, NY
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which do you like better, the Snickers Chocolate Bar or Snickers Almond Bar ?