BY SNICKERS #17 in Candy Bars

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I...8 Answers
  • Are these better than the original?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tiffani D.
Odessa, TX
I absolutely love the Snickers Almond Bar. It is just like a regular Snickers but instead of peanuts you get almond slices. It is the same price as a regular Snickers bar and you can buy it at any grocery or convenience store. Would definitely recommend this product.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
OMG this is what heaven tastes like. Chocolate outside, gooey caramel coating almonds and a soft and tasty inside. I can never get enough. It's not too sweet. the bar is big enough to satisfy and as I'm writing this review, I'm now craving this. Absolutely recommend.
Bianca S.
College park , GA
Hungry? Grab a bunch of these things. If you thought a regular Snickers was good, this will out you in a heavenly trance. They are cheap, small, and easy to east. Also, they are good for baking. This is one of my guilty pleasures and I would definitely buy it again.
Maira R.
Burlingame, CA
I love this snicker chocalate I love getting one every time I'm craving chocalate I love eating this all the time. It a chocalate worth the price & can be found everywhere . It's a affordable price . I would def recommend this chocalate it's a fun size chocalate 😁😁😁
Tina M.
Troy, MI
Oh my gosh I love almonds and Snickers is one of my favorite candy bars. When they decided to put almonds in a Snickers bar I was over the moon happy! No way could I have more than one in the house at a time or I would eat them all and have to really work out! Lol!
Markela H.
These are the bomb DOTCOM. I love chocolate with almonds, it just goes together. I will say it's hard to find these bars, they don't sell them everywhere. I tend to find them at like Walgreens and Target. If you like Hershey's bars with almonds, you'll love this ❤️
Michelle Y.
Franklin, PA
If you like almonds then this is the chocolate bar for you. The almonds were deliciously crunchy and complimenting to the creamy milk chocolate. The price is very affordable and easy to find. I would definetly recommend this to others and i plan to purchase again/
Yolanda P.
Long Beach, CA
I love a Snicker's Almond Bar! it's like a fancy Snickers, lol. They really are different tasting 7 I enjoy that they, somehow, aren't as big as an original Snickers bar. At times, they can be hard to locate in stores, but when I find them, I scoop up one or two!
Alejandra S.
Orem
I love snickers. I have loved it since I was like 8 years old haha. It's cheap its tasy. I especially love the one with almonds in it because I love almonds and chocolate so wow I was very happy when I got to try an almond bar. I buy these almost all the time ha.
Cynthia e.
Love love this bar or chocolate. I can't eat candy/chocolate very much because of my teeth but I definitely eat this without carrying. My hubby buys it did me all the time. It contains my favorite two things, chocolate and almonds. I do recommend this chocolate.
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Angela N.
Oh my goodness ! ! What does this taste like ? ?