BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Ch...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the hazlenut Snickers? OMG my husband ju...3 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?7 Answers
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I love these. The almonds just give the bar such a different texture. My favorite way to eat these is to put them in the freezer first. It allows me to eat them slower and really enjoy the taste of each bite!
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
My favorite snickers bar by far,
I love almonds and i love snickers so the combination of the two is totally winning, all that chocolate, caramel, and almonds is sooooo good together.
Molly C.
Saint Robert, MO
I love the Snickers Almond Bar! I personally think they are better than the original. Same price as the original. I have bought this product from Walmart and gas stations. It is my go to candy bar. I eat it quite often. I recommended it to my boyfriend and he fell in love with it too!
Alexica W.
Plaquemine, LA
Snickers Almond is delicious and enjoyed by my entire family. It's a great lunch box treat. If you have not tried it, you might want to add it to your grocery list. An old favorite with a new twist of almond flavor makes this bar awesome!
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
Great taste needs more bae length it seems to small im a day girl I need more . these would be great as toppling on some direct foods to because dune pedigree only like almonds.
Alexus D.
OMG their the best if you doubt like peamuts trythis it will change your world. I like the almond snickers better of course i love almounds, but i think it goes better with the caramel.
You should try it!
Ms. DC H.
Woodbridge, VA
If I want a sugar treat, I would eat a Snickers. I like nuts and a Snickers always hits the spot. It is good to know they have not changed the formula of a great old candy bar. Let’s hope they do not mess with something that is already good. Great pick me up and great treat.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I didn't think it got any better than the OG snickers, but this almond is even better. It gives it a whole different taste with the almonds and defiently something you want to try.
Michelle S.
Burleson , TX
Do you like Snickers? Do you like almonds? If you answered yes to both of those questions then you have to try it. Seriously, the almonds make the candy bar taste that much better. Satisfies my chocolate craving like no other candy can.
Tyra L.
Forest Hill, MD
MY FAVORITE CANDY BAR EVER! Snickers are good originally, but when you add almonds its adds an extra kick of crunch! I eat one every once in awhile because I want to savor every moment and not eat them too often because they are too delicious! Definitely buy one of these
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
Bronxville, NY
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which do you like better, the Snickers Chocolate Bar or Snickers Almond Bar ?