BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?5 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I...8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alexus D.
OMG their the best if you doubt like peamuts trythis it will change your world. I like the almond snickers better of course i love almounds, but i think it goes better with the caramel.
You should try it!
Princess F.
Williamston, NC
Great taste needs more bae length it seems to small im a day girl I need more . these would be great as toppling on some direct foods to because dune pedigree only like almonds.
Kimberly A.
Lumberton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I didn't think it got any better than the OG snickers, but this almond is even better. It gives it a whole different taste with the almonds and defiently something you want to try.
Ms. DC H.
Woodbridge, VA
If I want a sugar treat, I would eat a Snickers. I like nuts and a Snickers always hits the spot. It is good to know they have not changed the formula of a great old candy bar. Let’s hope they do not mess with something that is already good. Great pick me up and great treat.
Keegan T.
Mcdonough, GA
A great twist on an original American staple. The addition of almond to this candy bar is a delightful surprise in every bite. Flavor is as expected with that flavor of almond that sneaks up on you.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
Do you like Snickers? Do you like almonds? If you answered yes to both of those questions then you have to try it. Seriously, the almonds make the candy bar taste that much better. Satisfies my chocolate craving like no other candy can.
Tyra L.
Forest Hill, MD
MY FAVORITE CANDY BAR EVER! Snickers are good originally, but when you add almonds its adds an extra kick of crunch! I eat one every once in awhile because I want to savor every moment and not eat them too often because they are too delicious! Definitely buy one of these
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm usually pretty hesitant to try varieties of a good, classic candy bar, but these are wonderful! The almonds are a nice alternative to peanut candy bad, and the chocolate on the outside is so good!
Hope E.
Raleigh, NC
Let's start with some honesty - no one really thinks this is a healthy food. it's a lovely, satisfying indulgence, especially the almond version. The almonds give a hint of elegance to a drug store indulgence. Hmm... I think I need to get one sooner rather than later.
Arbrea S.
New Castle, DE
i love snickers and i love almonds i feel it was a wonderful idea to put the two together . i usually buy a pack of the mini and eat them throughout the day . sweet and salty and have a nice crunch to it
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Micaela E.
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Angela N.
Oh my goodness ! ! What does this taste like ? ?