BY SNICKERS #17 in Candy Bars

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I...8 Answers
  • Are these better than the original?5 Answers
Norma R.
Kissimmee, FL
Snicker is one of the top selling chocolate bars, its known for the combination of the sweet chocolate softness of the caramel and the saltiness of peanuts. I am an almond lover so I was very excited when I saw this snickers almond bar version, my first thought was is it going to be as well balanced as the original, is the almond going to overpower the rest of the flavors or are the almonds going to be noticeable in this bar? To be honest I was not disappointed, I can enjoy now this bar with my favorite nuts and still have the sweetness I love, the caramel is well blended with the almonds and the chocolate coating is just enough for it, however my favorite size is the bite size, just because I can't personally never finish the regular sized bar however r this doesn't stop me from buying it even if I have to re close the package and save it for the next day. Over all I give this candy bar a 5 because I feel that they went above and beyond trying to include the almond lovers and they made a great job including this new flavor without compromising the quality.
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
Traducir del inglés
I love this chocolate is delicious The perfect combination ... Hands down one of my favorite Chocolate candy! I had other brands in mind, but this blew it out the park. I love it so much I tried not to eat it a lot of it. It can be addicted! I usually buy them in a pack of six depending on I buy them. I get mines from Walmart or Dollar Tree (sometime). Almonds, chocolate and caramel all in one candy bar. Hello! As I type this I'm craving for a bar right now, lol. Got me drooling! The Almond itself makes a difference. Job well done.
Snickers are always tasty but these almond fun size bars are really yummy and boy I eat maybe more than I should at one seating! they are a great value, I mean they are a fun size so they are "snackey" and make you feel less guilty when eating them, (it helped me it like 6!). Oh, they use a whole almond in each fun size bar, not chips or ground almond pieces, so that makes them very flavorful to eat because you are getting quite a bit of almond in the fun size bar. I would recommend these.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Hands down one of my favorite Chocolate candy! I had other brands in mind, but this blew it out the park. I love it so much I tried not to eat a lot of it. It can be addicted! I usually buy them in a pack of ten of six depending where I buy them. I get mines from Walmart or Dollar Tree (sometime). Almonds, chocolate and caramel all in one candy bar. Hello! As I type this I'm craving for a bar right now, lol. Got me drooling! The Almond itself does makes a difference. Job well done.
Nyobie G.
MARICOPA, AZ
This is one of my favorite candy bars ever. I love the mix of almonds and chocolate with the nougat. As a kid I would buy one every week (back when it was the Mars bar) it's the same candy bars just a different name. The crunch and saltiness of the almonds along with the rich chocolate and sweet fluffy nougat is a perfect balance for those who like a combination of salty/sweet. I always buy the "2 to go" because one is not enough for me.
Edwina B.
Montezuma, GA
My favorite combinations of all time... almond and chocolate. One a month, I treat myself to a chocolate bar and this is definitely a top choice. The price point isn't as bad compared to Lindt or organic chocolates. There is equal balance of sweet and salty, but no so much as the regular Snickers which has peanuts. There is just enough cruch to also balance out the chewiness of the bar. For some, 1 bar may not be enough.
Amanda C.
Newton, NC
These are making it to my #1 favorite candy bar list. It's totally neck and neck with Reece's. I work in a grocery store myself and personally I don't care for snickers with peanuts. I do CARE a lot for snickers with almonds. Whenever I see someone deciding on which candy bar they want, I throw in a little hint about this bar. Have had many compliments about this bar. So yummy!
Ashley W.
Out of all the Snickers candy bars the one with Almonds is the best one. If you are looking for a candy bar that gives you rich caramel, deep chocolate, and some crunch with almonds this is the candy for you. My only complaint if any is that the caramel does have a tendency to get stuck in your teeth but honestly doesn't bother me that bad I still highly recommend!
Melissa B.
I like the Original Snickers but love the Almond Bar. I do wish that it had a bit more Almonds but understand that they are a bigger nut hen peanuts. I usually grab one of these when I am out and need a quick pick me up while I am running around town doing errands. It is sometimes hard to find the Almond bar and grab one or two when I am at a store that carries it.
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
The snickers almond bar has to be my favorite subsection of snickers. For me, this bar provides a better crunchy to gooey balance than the original Snickers bar. If I every have the option between a regular Snickers and the Almond Snicker, I definitely go for the Almond. I would highly recommend this bar for anyone who likes a salty sweet mix.
Diet:No Special Diet
Earn $322/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $219/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Sonia D.
Addlestone, Surrey
Omg this looks amazing! Is it available in the U.K.?
Earn $240/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $277/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)