BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Ch...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the hazlenut Snickers? OMG my husband ju...3 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like almonds, but didn’t enjoy it in this candy. The original with peanuts taste the best. It isn’t something that I’d buy again. It can be found with most candy bars. I suggest that you eat the original version if you like Snickers.
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this bar since they decided to stop making the Mars bar here. It's what Google said is just like it so I had to try it and I will say it tastes just like a mars bar so that's been my new favorite candy bar for years now
Tabitha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh so good!!! This snickers is great. I love almonds and i love snickers so it’s a given that when you put them together I’m in complete love. I am salivating now just writing this review.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite chocolate bar ever!! So so delicious. The almonds are crunchy, the caramel, the chocolate, the sweetness!!! So so satisfying, specially at work when I feel hungry or at home when I’m relaxing and watching tv. Love love love them!!!!
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I enjoy eating Snickers Almond Bars. Th classic tasty goodness of a Snickers Bar with Almonds instead of peanuts. Very crunchy and I love the almonds, very natural tasting. I like the variety in selection that Snickers has come to offer. Always a great price and quality product.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not a huge fan of this one. I prefer the original snickers bar, with the peanuts in it. I tried this once, and will probably not eat it again. It just didn’t satisfy my sweet tooth with the almonds in it.
Erica C.
Athens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a big fan of chocolate with nuts, and this candy bar is included in that. I think the nut to chocolate to caramel ratio is way off and the flavors do not compliment one another well. The nuts are overpowering and could be dialed down. If you love nuts, you’ll probably love this.
Surbhi A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I never used to like snickers till they came out with this one!! Now this one I like because it has almonds instead of peanuts so I love the combo even more! They are super tasty but you can’t find these everywhere like regular snickers. Sooooo. I wish they would fix that.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy bar better than the original. I grab one for my 3pm pick me up snack. I like the fact that it has almonds, which really satisfies my hunger for awhile.
Jennifer G.
United States
I only eat these occasionally since I have sensitive teeth and they sometimes get stuck between my teeth. They're pretty much available at HEB, Walmart, and Walgreens etc. sometimes they can be found on sale for buy one get one free at HEB.
JENNIFER P.
The People allergic to lactose can eat this?
Haley F.
Are these any good?
Michelle W.
Huntingtown, MD
How many carbs are in snickers with Almond and will you ever make a sugar free version for us diabetics?
Aline F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Delicioso eu amo ❤❤
Earn $232/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)