BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the hazlenut Snickers? OMG my husband just got m...3 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Carmen A.
Kissimmee
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite chocolate bar ever!! So so delicious. The almonds are crunchy, the caramel, the chocolate, the sweetness!!! So so satisfying, specially at work when I feel hungry or at home when I’m relaxing and watching tv. Love love love them!!!!
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I enjoy eating Snickers Almond Bars. Th classic tasty goodness of a Snickers Bar with Almonds instead of peanuts. Very crunchy and I love the almonds, very natural tasting. I like the variety in selection that Snickers has come to offer. Always a great price and quality product.
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
LISTEN...this almond bar gives me life. To know me is to know that if I love almonds, and if I have chocolate, it has to have almonds. It's funny because although I think the original Snickers bar is cool, I was ecstatic when they created this one. Clearly it may not be the healthiest (lol), which is why I give it four stars, but it sure tastes great. It's a bit addictive, honestly. Maaaaaaannnnnn. I l'm a fan...even did a video about it on Instagram. Hahaha. Don't ask me to share my Snickers almond bar. -_-
Mamiposa26® M.
BRIGHTON, CO
I love snickers almond! I just wish i wasn't allergic to almond but still i would eat it in a heart beat if i find it again! here where i live it is hard to find so that makes it a little bit easier for me since its not everywhere lol! i have a mild almond allergy which causes me to get pimples if i consume almonds but i definitely ignore that if i find one of these! it is delicious!
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this bar since they decided to stop making the Mars bar here. It's what Google said is just like it so I had to try it and I will say it tastes just like a mars bar so that's been my new favorite candy bar for years now
Shelby -.
Ocala, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the almonds mostly in this product with the chewy caramel and the chocolate,my!my! So yummy. I hate how these aren't the same size as the peanut snickers.
Tabitha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh so good!!! This snickers is great. I love almonds and i love snickers so it’s a given that when you put them together I’m in complete love. I am salivating now just writing this review.
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
I love snickers! But snickers almost is my favorite! I don’t always find them where I live. But when I do I almost always buy them! Just the perfect blend of chocolate and caramel. Only thing I wish is there’s more almonds! There can never be enough!
April F.
del city, OK
I have always loved Snickers bars and to have them come out with more of a variety, makes me even happier. I absolutely love Snickers Almond. I have always loved almonds and to put them in a snickers, omg. Its heaven. This is one you have to try if you already haven't. Its definitely worth it.
Allison S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I’m not a fan of the almonds in this bar. I like some of the other new variations that are out. My dad really likes almonds and wished this was made with dark chocolate.
Jadee W.
Bolton, United Kingdom
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I need to try this someone send me this please
JENNIFER P.
The People allergic to lactose can eat this?
Aline F.
Huntington Beach , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Delicioso eu amo ❤❤
Haley F.
Are these any good?
Michelle O.
Huntingtown, MD
How many carbs are in snickers with Almond and will you ever make a sugar free version for us diabetics?