BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Ch...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the hazlenut Snickers? OMG my husband ju...3 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erica C.
Athens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a big fan of chocolate with nuts, and this candy bar is included in that. I think the nut to chocolate to caramel ratio is way off and the flavors do not compliment one another well. The nuts are overpowering and could be dialed down. If you love nuts, you’ll probably love this.
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
LISTEN...this almond bar gives me life. To know me is to know that if I love almonds, and if I have chocolate, it has to have almonds. It's funny because although I think the original Snickers bar is cool, I was ecstatic when they created this one. Clearly it may not be the healthiest (lol), which is why I give it four stars, but it sure tastes great. It's a bit addictive, honestly. Maaaaaaannnnnn. I l'm a fan...even did a video about it on Instagram. Hahaha. Don't ask me to share my Snickers almond bar. -_-
Lynn B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like almonds, but didn’t enjoy it in this candy. The original with peanuts taste the best. It isn’t something that I’d buy again. It can be found with most candy bars. I suggest that you eat the original version if you like Snickers.
Chakirah K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love the original snickers so I had to try these. I also like almonds by themselves. This was a nice contrast. If you like almonds I recommend you give these a try!
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
These are my favorite snickers. I love the flavor and the taste so much better than the peanut version. Snickers are great in general, but I would definitely suggest you try these! The price is the same so there isn’t any difference there.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this bar since they decided to stop making the Mars bar here. It's what Google said is just like it so I had to try it and I will say it tastes just like a mars bar so that's been my new favorite candy bar for years now
Sabrina E.
Glendale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Probably my favorite snicker bar. I rarely see these anymore is stores. It’s almost the same as the original but it has almonds. Would highly recommend to all the almond lovers out there like me. Happy snacking!!
Tabitha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh so good!!! This snickers is great. I love almonds and i love snickers so it’s a given that when you put them together I’m in complete love. I am salivating now just writing this review.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite chocolate bar ever!! So so delicious. The almonds are crunchy, the caramel, the chocolate, the sweetness!!! So so satisfying, specially at work when I feel hungry or at home when I’m relaxing and watching tv. Love love love them!!!!
Jess R.
Providence , RI
This is a better version of the regular snickers in my opinion. I prefer the almond flavor to the peanuts in a regular snickers bar. And of course it’s always affordable.
Rosie.80 F.
Its amazing! Super yummy! Recommend it!
Paige D.
Ottawa, IL
Are these good??
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have tried regular snickers, is candy bar good?
Vannessa H.
Lincoln Park, MI
Is this better than the original snickers ?
Elide M.
Long Beach, CA
Does the almond taste good and crunchy or does it taste like a raw almond? I have been wanting to try this but i feel like it will disappoint me.