BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?5 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I...8 Answers
Yanni C.
Burbank , CA
LISTEN...this almond bar gives me life. To know me is to know that if I love almonds, and if I have chocolate, it has to have almonds. It's funny because although I think the original Snickers bar is cool, I was ecstatic when they created this one. Clearly it may not be the healthiest (lol), which is why I give it four stars, but it sure tastes great. It's a bit addictive, honestly. Maaaaaaannnnnn. I l'm a fan...even did a video about it on Instagram. Hahaha. Don't ask me to share my Snickers almond bar. -_-
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this candy bar better than the original. I grab one for my 3pm pick me up snack. I like the fact that it has almonds, which really satisfies my hunger for awhile.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love this bar since they decided to stop making the Mars bar here. It's what Google said is just like it so I had to try it and I will say it tastes just like a mars bar so that's been my new favorite candy bar for years now
Tabitha M.
Fort Worth, Texas
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh so good!!! This snickers is great. I love almonds and i love snickers so it’s a given that when you put them together I’m in complete love. I am salivating now just writing this review.
April F.
Del City, OK
I have always loved Snickers bars and to have them come out with more of a variety, makes me even happier. I absolutely love Snickers Almond. I have always loved almonds and to put them in a snickers, omg. Its heaven. This is one you have to try if you already haven't. Its definitely worth it.
Daphne W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love, love Snickers!!! That being said, for some reason the almonds just don't do it for me. This is more flavorless with almonds. Peanuts are definitely the right ingredient!!!
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
When I'm on the go. Which is almost all the time lately. This is the bar I lead too. It can be very affordable. I love it because it has almonds in it. I"m a huge fan of almonds. It makes it taste amazing. I would repurchase this item. I would recommend it too.
Laleh T.
I love almonds so I prefer these snicker bars over the original. The chocolate and Carmel combination with almond is just so delicious. If you love almonds more than peanuts than I highly recommend giving this a go
Erika E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Snickers has always been a childhood favorite so the fact that now they have so many different versions is awesome!
Tastes just like the original,but better because the almonds make it a more full filling candy bar!
Stephs M.
Snickers Almond is my favorite type of Snickers because I prefer almonds to peanuts. These candy bars have the right amount of crunch and chewiness, plus they are delicious.
JENNIFER P.
The People allergic to lactose can eat this?
Vannessa H.
Lincoln Park, MI
Is this better than the original snickers ?
Ivannys M.
The snickers are one of my favorites so many chocolates. Such is this ? It is equally exquisite ?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I have tried regular snickers, is candy bar good?
Chaniki B.
Atlanta, GA
Has anyone tried this? I never like trying new stuff stick with old and was wondering how it taste.