BY SNICKERS #17 in Candy Bars

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Chocolate ...5 Answers
  • How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I...8 Answers
  • Are these better than the original?5 Answers
Norma R.
Norma R.
Kissimmee, FL
Snicker is one of the top selling chocolate bars, its known for the combination of the sweet chocolate softness of the caramel and the saltiness of peanuts. I am an almond lover so I was very excited when I saw this snickers almond bar version, my first thought was is it going to be as well balanced as the original, is the almond going to overpower the rest of the flavors or are the almonds going to be noticeable in this bar? To be honest I was not disappointed, I can enjoy now this bar with my favorite nuts and still have the sweetness I love, the caramel is well blended with the almonds and the chocolate coating is just enough for it, however my favorite size is the bite size, just because I can't personally never finish the regular sized bar however r this doesn't stop me from buying it even if I have to re close the package and save it for the next day. Over all I give this candy bar a 5 because I feel that they went above and beyond trying to include the almond lovers and they made a great job including this new flavor without compromising the quality.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
Traducir del inglés
I love this chocolate is delicious The perfect combination ... Hands down one of my favorite Chocolate candy! I had other brands in mind, but this blew it out the park. I love it so much I tried not to eat it a lot of it. It can be addicted! I usually buy them in a pack of six depending on I buy them. I get mines from Walmart or Dollar Tree (sometime). Almonds, chocolate and caramel all in one candy bar. Hello! As I type this I'm craving for a bar right now, lol. Got me drooling! The Almond itself makes a difference. Job well done.
Tarence A.
Tarence A.
newark, NJ
Jasmine L.43 conversations
2 influensters found this helpful
Received free from Influenster
I got this for testing purposes in my #spiritvoxbox from influenster and I am happy that I did! This candy bar was delicious and helped to fight off my hunger during class. I like that the peanuts are there with the crisp rice. It is a good combination. The price point is a little iffy ($1.49 - $3) depending on where you get it. I'm not sure it is worth that. The packaging is easy on the eyes and easy to open so that's a plus.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Snickers are always tasty but these almond fun size bars are really yummy and boy I eat maybe more than I should at one seating! they are a great value, I mean they are a fun size so they are "snackey" and make you feel less guilty when eating them, (it helped me it like 6!). Oh, they use a whole almond in each fun size bar, not chips or ground almond pieces, so that makes them very flavorful to eat because you are getting quite a bit of almond in the fun size bar. I would recommend these.
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Hands down one of my favorite Chocolate candy! I had other brands in mind, but this blew it out the park. I love it so much I tried not to eat a lot of it. It can be addicted! I usually buy them in a pack of ten of six depending where I buy them. I get mines from Walmart or Dollar Tree (sometime). Almonds, chocolate and caramel all in one candy bar. Hello! As I type this I'm craving for a bar right now, lol. Got me drooling! The Almond itself does makes a difference. Job well done.
Nyobie G.
Nyobie G.
MARICOPA, AZ
This is one of my favorite candy bars ever. I love the mix of almonds and chocolate with the nougat. As a kid I would buy one every week (back when it was the Mars bar) it's the same candy bars just a different name. The crunch and saltiness of the almonds along with the rich chocolate and sweet fluffy nougat is a perfect balance for those who like a combination of salty/sweet. I always buy the "2 to go" because one is not enough for me.
Edwina B.
Edwina B.
Montezuma, GA
My favorite combinations of all time... almond and chocolate. One a month, I treat myself to a chocolate bar and this is definitely a top choice. The price point isn't as bad compared to Lindt or organic chocolates. There is equal balance of sweet and salty, but no so much as the regular Snickers which has peanuts. There is just enough cruch to also balance out the chewiness of the bar. For some, 1 bar may not be enough.
Brianna T.
Brianna T.
North Bergen, NJ
My aunt gave these to me for the first time about 2 weeks ago, I had to hide these from EVERYONE! Unfortunately the sad part was that I knew where they were and didn't last much longer than a few days until I and my friends & siblings ate them. They have that great snickers taste and the added almonds make them even better for someone who would like the combination of chocolate, caramel & almonds.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Newton, NC
These are making it to my #1 favorite candy bar list. It's totally neck and neck with Reece's. I work in a grocery store myself and personally I don't care for snickers with peanuts. I do CARE a lot for snickers with almonds. Whenever I see someone deciding on which candy bar they want, I throw in a little hint about this bar. Have had many compliments about this bar. So yummy!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Out of all the Snickers candy bars the one with Almonds is the best one. If you are looking for a candy bar that gives you rich caramel, deep chocolate, and some crunch with almonds this is the candy for you. My only complaint if any is that the caramel does have a tendency to get stuck in your teeth but honestly doesn't bother me that bad I still highly recommend!
Dianna H.
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Micaela E.
Micaela E.
I can't remember how these taste but I love almonds. How do they compare to the original? Much of a taste difference?
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Oh my goodness ! ! What does this taste like ? ?