BY SNICKERS

INGREDIENTS: MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, SOY LECITHIN, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR), CORN SYRUP, ALMONDS, SUGAR, PALM OIL, SKIM MILK, LESS THAN 2% LACTOSE - LACTOSE, SALT, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL AND/OR PALM OIL, EGG WHITES, CHOCOLATE, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR. ALLERGY INFORMATION: CONTAINS ALMONDS, MILK, EGG AND SOY. MAY CONTAIN OTHER TREE NUTS AND PEANUTS.

• Snickers Almond Bar Snickers Ice Cream Bars Snickers Ch...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried the hazlenut Snickers? OMG my husband ju...3 Answers
  • Which is better the original or the almond bar?7 Answers
Lynn B.
1,001 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I like almonds, but didn’t enjoy it in this candy. The original with peanuts taste the best. It isn’t something that I’d buy again. It can be found with most candy bars. I suggest that you eat the original version if you like Snickers.
Leslie V.
north bend, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this bar since they decided to stop making the Mars bar here. It's what Google said is just like it so I had to try it and I will say it tastes just like a mars bar so that's been my new favorite candy bar for years now
Tabitha M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Oh so good!!! This snickers is great. I love almonds and i love snickers so it’s a given that when you put them together I’m in complete love. I am salivating now just writing this review.
Carmen A.
Kissimmee, FL
My favorite chocolate bar ever!! So so delicious. The almonds are crunchy, the caramel, the chocolate, the sweetness!!! So so satisfying, specially at work when I feel hungry or at home when I’m relaxing and watching tv. Love love love them!!!!
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I enjoy eating Snickers Almond Bars. Th classic tasty goodness of a Snickers Bar with Almonds instead of peanuts. Very crunchy and I love the almonds, very natural tasting. I like the variety in selection that Snickers has come to offer. Always a great price and quality product.
Erica C.
Athens
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I am not a big fan of chocolate with nuts, and this candy bar is included in that. I think the nut to chocolate to caramel ratio is way off and the flavors do not compliment one another well. The nuts are overpowering and could be dialed down. If you love nuts, you’ll probably love this.
Jennifer G.
United States
I only eat these occasionally since I have sensitive teeth and they sometimes get stuck between my teeth. They're pretty much available at HEB, Walmart, and Walgreens etc. sometimes they can be found on sale for buy one get one free at HEB.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this candy bar better than the original. I grab one for my 3pm pick me up snack. I like the fact that it has almonds, which really satisfies my hunger for awhile.
Shelby -.
OCALA, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the almonds mostly in this product with the chewy caramel and the chocolate,my!my! So yummy. I hate how these aren't the same size as the peanut snickers.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these little addictive candy bars! They are the best when frozen! I personally like these ones better than the original snickers; something about the almonds that rings the flavors all together so nicely!
Dianna H.
Does anyone recommend these? I've been craving chocolate covered ice cream!
Julyssa H.
Orange, NJ
Been wanting to try this but I'm scared lol. I'm weird when it comes to almonds. Should I give this a try?
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Almond or original peanut?
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Which do you like better, the Snickers Chocolate Bar or Snickers Almond Bar ?
Alyssa M.
Covina, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How does everyone feel about these? My boyfriend loves them but I don't really feel like they tastes any different than the regular ones other than it has almonds.