sneak peek

SneakPeek FastTrack - Early...
8 Reviews
5 / 5
"I recently tried the SneakPeek Fast Track - Early Gender Prediction DNA Test, and I was amazed by the accuracy and convenience it offered. The process was straightforward, and I received my results quickly. It was a reliable way to find out the gender of my baby early on. I would highly recommend this test to anyone looking for an early gender prediction with accuracy and speed."
1 / 5
Horrible customer service!!!! Our test was lost in the mail and took two weeks to be delivered, which then provided an inconclusive test. We had planned to announce on Valentines day and because of their inability to send a test quickly when it got lost we missed our chance. Thanks for running that... This company does not have a phone number to call and takes 3-4 days to respond to inquiries, if the even respond... We emailed multiple times oflver the 2 weeks and only recieved 2 reaponses about the test was on its way. they do respond very quickly if you comment negatively on their social media accounts though. We ordered our test 3 weeks ago and still no results, they said they would ship out another one 3 days ago and still no word or response from the. Save your money or go with another company...
5 / 5
I loved this so much! So easy!! And I didn't feel a thing! I got my results in 3 days! I recommend this to anyone that doesn't want to wait until your 20 week anatomy scan to find out the gender like I did with my first. This was soooooo unbelievably convenient!!! [product:sneakpeek-fasttrack-early-gender-prediction-dna-test]
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Super easy collection with snap device but does leave an ugly little hickey at collectionsite. Paid extra for next day delivery, got it four days later. Still waiting in results but they have an hour left for the express. Will update.
5 / 5
I know there are plenty of mixed reviews for this product. I sanitized the area in which I did the test and made my husband leave the house when I did it. One of my female friends came over to help me. It was correct for me - I was pregnant with a girl. I did the test at 10 weeks and it was confirmed at 20 weeks. From my understanding a girl result is usually always right. The test only looks for testosterone. If it’s not found then you are having a girl. Take it with a grain of salt but I was super grateful for this test!
1 / 5
Please do not waste your money on this company. I spent $150 to purchase the FastTrack kit, which promises no delay with Priority Mail Express. I sent in my sample over a week ago and still have not received test results back, even though USPS confirmed that my sample was delivered. Because I bought the FastTrack kit, I should have received same day results on the day of delivery. I have contacted this company MULTIPLE times through their contact page and have received no response whatsoever other than an automated email letting me know they have received my email. There is no phone number to call, no live chat, and no other way to get through to a real person so I can find out what happened to my test sample. This has been a very unpleasant and frustrating experience, and has disappointed so many people. We were hoping to have our gender reveal party this weekend, because I was supposed to get my test results over a week ago. But now that has to be cancelled due to SneakPeek's inability to follow through on their service promise.
5 / 5
I received this kit and was so excited to find out the gender of baby #2! The results are fast and the test process very easy! Thank you sneak peek for helping out this impatient momma 💗
1 / 5
Really disappointed with this test! If ANY male DNA gets into the sample, it will come back as a boy. Don’t even get me started with OBTAINING the sample! My kitchen looked like a horror movie. They require a serious amount of blood from your finger- way more than I was able to produce. I sent the sample in anyways, expecting to get undeliverable results but sure enough- it came back as a boy! Well, we’re having a girl. Confirmed by my doctor after this test. My doctor said for this to produce real results you would most likely have to scrub your entire body down and wear fresh clothes especially if you live in a house full of boys (like I do) 👎🏼 save you money and do a gender ultrasound!