Snazaroo Face Paint 18ml Black

by Snazaroo

Snazaroo Face Paints are specifically formulated to be friendly to the most delicate skin and are fragrance free. They are completely safe, therefore you can rest assured they are manufactured using only approved ingredients fully compliant with EU and FDA toy and cosmetic regulations, and are completely non-toxic. They are available in a variety of vibrant colors that go on easily and dry quickly so you can easily complete a design in less than 5 minutes. Because Snazaroo Face Paints are water based, they are as easy to get off as they are to put on. Simply remove with soap and warm water; there is no need for scrubbing or harsh removers. Each color sold in a convenient 18 ml compact that will easily paint 50 full faces.

Where can i find this product ?
How good is this for creative makeup looks?
I’m wanting to expand my makeup to do face paint. Not kid birthday party face paint, but face paint like paint my face and chest purple to do an Ursula look or grey and ashy like Hades, etc. not necessarily cosplay since I’ll be editing the hair and some props but things like that. I’m not sure where to begin and I have some Walmart brand face paint but really nervous about using it lol any suggestions?
Start your review of Snazaroo Face Paint 18ml Black!
How would you rate this product?
Clermont Ferrand
These face paint are very very nice! It's not patchy, it has coverage, and that's what you want! It really helps to have nice products when you're doing kids make up or Halloween makeup, I really recommend it!
Surrey, BC
Snazaroo Face Paint 18ml Black uploaded by Leila D.
I absolutely love Snazaroo paints! They are so easy to work with, you won’t be disappointed! I have used them with most if not all my halloween type looks and they have never failed me! I just did this phone on my Instagram! @canadian_sundae if you want to check out more! ❤️❤️
Greenacres, FL
This is the best kit for face painting I’ve ever used or purchased it wasn’t very expensive and it’s lasted me a year already , I think this type will go bad so it’s good to check and make sure the lids are closed solid . It was $30 on amazon and so worth it with stencils free .
London, Roehampton
Snazaroo Face Paint 18ml Black uploaded by Anisha W.
I have the whole set of this brands face paints. I love using them to create creative looks and when I do face painting for children’s parties. Water based. Very easy to apply and to remove. You can use them for a variety of looks. Definitely recommend !
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Snazaroo Face Paint 18ml Black uploaded by Lindsay H.
I have tried to find a good face paint for such a long time. And snazaroo is the only face paint I use now! It doesn’t stain your skin or cause break outs and is water based and lasts so long! It is super pigmented and super cheap ! I love it
This has to be the best face paint I’ve used so far . It will last 3+ hours . It’s not sticky and it doesn’t crack when it dries . It’s smooth and easy to remove with water . Definitely a must have especially for Halloween. !
Bognor Regis, Bognor Regis
One of my all time favourite face paints! I use it all year long for my makeup art! Great of price and quality. Would 100% recommend to friends and family. Also just a great item to have in your makeup collection
I really love that this product isn’t gooey. After it dries, it is matte unlike other costume face paint I have used. You can control the opaqueness. The more water you use, the less opaque. Think water colors. Also washes off very easy.
Middlesbrough
I use this products most days for sfx makeup and face painting. It sits on the skin flawlessy and are very pigmented the only colour I have found cracks is the clown white as its very thick. They are very affordable compared to other brands I have tried and would definately recommend =.
I will always always always have snazaroo in my make up kit, all of their colors are so pigmented, easy to use, amazing quality I will buy many more of these, the price is low and I’d highly highly recommend these to anyone
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Snazaroo Face Paint 18ml Black Hey guys I've just used my new SNAZAROO facepaints for the geometric look for Halloween What do you guys think I should do for the outfit for this look?. #moodrainbow #snazaroo
Aahana P. • a year ago
Maybe a full body black jumpsuit would look good so all the attraction would be on your face! Wonderful job btw!