BY SNAZAROO

• I'm doing a skull makeup look and I want to get some affo...2 Answers
Kelsey M.
Dundee, Co
A Halloween must have in my eyes! It was the base for my look that I’ll attach. It’s so smooth and easy to use and will stay on all night if you’re out in fancy dress! I’ve recommended it to everyone and I can’t wait to use it again this year.
Amy W.
Love these paints!! I used them last week to do a face painting party and the kids loved them. Just wish that the white was easier to keep white with all the other colours I was using on the kids 4/5 stars. Would recommend!
Lori J.
Honestly nearly every look I create for Halloween features white face paint of some kind. Snazaroo is the best quality I have found, lasts long, amazing colour and coverage, doesn't dry out. Can be bought at most craft stores or any online retailer that stocks snazaroo.
Patryk K.
I love this brand so much and use it for every makeup look that needed face paint ,definitely recommend it to anyone that does facepaint,it applies well but does tend to crack or not cover the area fully,great for kids partys
Charlotte K.
Oxfordshire , Banbury
Great face paint, easy to use & it lasts ages! Fantastic for use on kids as it's specifically formulated to be gentle on the skin an is fragrance free. Easy to apply and wash off. Great product, would highly recommend.
Laura S.
Lowestoft , Suffolk
Very good, lasted all night, buildable and easy to use. Great price. Not harsh on skin. Didn’t irritate mine or my child’s face. Will buy more in the future for sure and will recommend men’s to friends
Jessica P.
While snazaroo aren't the most pigmented facepaints they still work pretty well, great for kids facepaints / party's but wouldn't really recommend for Bodypaint seeing as they are abit wish washy!
Jennifer A.
San Antonio , TX
I'm doing a skull makeup look and I want to get some affordable and good quality costume paint, is this good?