BY SNAZAROO

Lorena C.
Lynwood, CA
I got snazaroo face paint to try it out but I have to say it is tick even thou I spray water the white paint wasn’t working for me. The other colors where perfect I don’t know why the white color was giving me such a hard time 😟. I do recommend all the color but the white one ♥️!
Jazmin M.
Dekalb, IL
SNAZAROO 18ML Classic White FACE PAINT PAINTING Makeup Ghost Halloween Snazaroo has been one of my favorite products to use for my halloween makeup looks! You can get a thin coat by adding more water or a very thick and opaque coat by adding less water. Ive done several looks using this paint and i absolutely love and recommend this product. I purchased mine from amazon for only 6 dollars!
Alexis P.
Oro Valley, AZ
This was a diamond in the rust for me, I was looking high and low for good face paint. This is a water activated face paint so you can control how opaque or how sheer you want it to be but! I will say that damn this paint will cover! And it does dry down, it doesn’t crack and this will recreate so many Halloween looks or face painting designs. I highly, HIGHLY! Recommend this paint to anyone.
Valkiry W.
These are the best face paints to use for face and body painting. These water activated paints are very affordable. My creative makeup looks last all day with these paints. I use them on clients and especially children. This is the only brand that I prefer and use. I love them and highly recommend them!
Marie X.
cleveland
So I ended up having to mix this product with coconut oil to make it usable . The product is super hard and difficult to apply and blend. I would not buy this product again because of how hard it was to use
Chelsea S.
This is a good product not amazing but its good to get the job done. Although it is water based it does stay on good you just have to be careful with heavy sweating because it will come off. It is a bit hard to figure it out at first but once you get the hang of it, it glides on nicely. Its good for halloween makeup.
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Loved using this paint for my skeleton face this Halloween! I felt like it was really easy to both apply and take off at the end of the night. I used it on both my boyfriend and I and we didn’t have any problems. I wish it was a bit more opaque but you can definitely build it up!
Kaitlin C.
Oak Forest
This is the perfect white makeup product for Halloween makeup I used the white and black paints that’s it to create this look I highly recommend this to anyone who is ready to do a look that is simple and easy to use !
Pammy S.
Apple Valley, MN
A good affordable option for Halloween. I used this product all over my face when I created a vampire makeup look! Worked for me the only care I would suggest one take is apply it with a flat brush & even it out with a sponge ! The fact that it costs less than $10 was a plus
Sybil O.
Cedar City, UT
I use this every year and the amount they give you is definitely worth buying last me forever you can use this in so many different looks. Very affordable and I definitely recommend to family and friend to try for Halloween. I love There face paints