BeautySnazaroo
1118111 Classic Face Paint, 18ml, Black

Snazaroo 1118111 Classic Face Paint, 18ml, Black

by Snazaroo

SNAZAROO offers the World's Safest and Easiest to use Face Paints. The products are water-based, dry to the touch in one minute and wash off easily with mild soap and water.

Item model number: 1118111

Suitable For Sensitive Skin – Snazaroo face paints are specially formulated to be friendly to the most delicate skin and are fragrance free. All Snazaroo face paints have been reviewed by an independent professor of dermatology and professional toxicologists.; Washable – Snazaroo face paints are all water based! This makes them as easy to get off as they are to put on. Simply remove with soap and warm water; there is no need for scrubbing or harsh removers.; Made in the UK – All Snazaroo face paint is manufactured in the UK using only approved ingredients fully compliant with the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and toy and cosmetic regulations, and are non-toxic!

Shipping Weight: 0.32 ounces (

International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Snazaroo 1118111 Classic Face Paint, 18ml, Black!
Maritza H.
San Diego, CA
Snazaroo 1118111 Classic Face Paint, 18ml, Black uploaded by Maritza H.
Snazaroo 1118111 Classic Face Paint, 18ml, Black uploaded by Maritza H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Best face paint I have ever try. Super easy to apply and blend. Its a little bit pricey but it's so worth it.
Leilany Q.
Snazaroo 1118111 Classic Face Paint, 18ml, Black uploaded by Leilany Q.
Snazaroo 1118111 Classic Face Paint, 18ml, Black uploaded by Leilany Q.
Black and white are the most used colors. I only owned the clown white one so I had to try out the black one! Snazaroo you never let me down! Snazaroo has some amazing affordable prices for all their products. If you are a beginner, this brand is the best way to get started!
Kara V.
Snazaroo 1118111 Classic Face Paint, 18ml, Black uploaded by Kara V.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the pigment and consistency in this product. I love to use it for more intense face art/body art. I would suggest this for an indoor photo shoot. Water/rain and sweat will cause it to run. This is not waterproof so keep that in mind. Just wet your brush and give it a couple of swipes and you're ready to start your art!
Liseliz L.
Cedar Park, TX
Snazaroo 1118111 Classic Face Paint, 18ml, Black uploaded by Liseliz L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This face and body paint is excellent. A paint with water activation and easily to remove. I use them every time a make a character makeup.
Stefania S.
Baia Mare
Snazaroo 1118111 Classic Face Paint, 18ml, Black uploaded by Stefania S.
I have like 14 colors from Snazaroo and I use them a lot in my creative looks or body painting. They are super ok for the price and they last a long time, I'll leave some photos below to see them in action 😉 also, the fact that they are water activated makes things so much easier than the oil based ones.
jaquel J.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Snazaroo 1118111 Classic Face Paint, 18ml, Black uploaded by jaquel J.
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
I was able to achieve the cracked effect for my twisted Disney cracked bo peep look. This product is pigmented and ones able to paint over foundation without it getting flaky. I will be a repeat buyer for sure.
Veronica M.
Stockton, CA
Snazaroo 1118111 Classic Face Paint, 18ml, Black uploaded by Veronica M.
Works pretty good. This paint is activated with water. I recommend you play with it to get a good consistancy, if you use too much water color will be too watery. Dries with texture. Washes off easily. Good for beginners and face painting....
Alecia  Y.
Westwego, LA
This face paint is great price point for pan price it’s pigmented, but does breakdown over time
Vanessa C.
It’s water activated!! Easy to clean and dries amazing. Love how it’s so easy to remove off anything . I’ve used these for years and they’re amazing and last a while. Def recommend and would keep buying!
Erin B.
This paint was pigmented and easy to work with. Just add water and you’re good to go! Also it’s not too expensive considering how much product you get. I would definitely repurchase this brand in the future! I have a few more colors I want to try.

Looking for your answer?