Snausages Snaw Somes

Snausages Snaw Somes" Beef & Cheese Chewy Snacks For Dogs

BY SNAUSAGES

Snausages® SnawSomes!™ Beef & Cheese Flavor Chewy Snacks for Dogs. see more...

Snausages Snaw Somes
Snausages Snaw Somes" Beef & Cheese Chewy Snacks For Dogs
Buy on Walmart
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I think these are cute in theory. I like the packaging! I hoped there would be more inside. You're not spending a tremendous amount but it would be have been nice! My dog seemed to like these so it's possible I'd try them again!
Ema I.
This is a new product for me and my dogs. Never heard of it but I like them. I have a husky and a Westie mix and they both seem to enjoy it. I bought the Beef and Chicken flavor and will be buying the beef and cheese next. I like how the flavors are twisted together and you can also untwist them to make them last longer and only give them half of one.
Dana S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves these treats! They are soft and easy for him to chew and I think he likes that there are two flavors in them instead of one! I like how they are twisted as well, it is something fun. We give them to my dog as a treat every once in a while when we have them.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog really loves these! They are one of his favorite chew treats. He gets really excited every time and jumps up for these! These chews are on the softer side not rock hard yet firm. He really loves that smells and taste of the smoky meaty scent. Makes me want to go out and stock up on these!
Gina G.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I have 3 dogs with super strong stomachs. We feed them all different kind of treats and food. These treats made them sick. All three of them. Don't recommend these at all.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
All my pups really enjoy these!!! I love that they are twisted my pup eats them so fast I untwist them so he feels like he gets more treats!!!
Andrea R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dogs really like these treats. I unwind them and give each one a half of a twist. They are super excited to tear into these treats. I give them these on occasion.
Christine S.
Navarre, FL
My labradoodle loves these, but I'm really on the fence about them being okay for him to have. They smell terrible and don't look like food. Definitely junk food for your dog.
Debbie Y.
Creswell
Our 2 yorkies will only eat these treats. I have a hard time finding them at Walmart. They don't stock them very well.
Kallie J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These treats smell awful but my dogs still seemed to like them. They drooled for these treats.