Snausages In a Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks uploaded by Annalisa D.

BY SNAUSAGES

Snausages In A Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks.
25 oz.
Actual size!
Chewy snacks for dogs! see more...

Snausages In a Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks
  • "My dog loves these, they are small and chewy for him (he's 20 pounds)." in 2 reviews
Sav R.
These smell and taste like Play-Doh! My husband bought these for our boxers. After a month I tasted a small piece and they immediately went in the trash.

Horrible ingredients too! I can't bring myself to give my dogs something I wouldn't myself eat. Garbage!!!!
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these for my dogs. At first when I would give them one they wouldn't really eat it. So I started cutting them into smaller pieces and then they started eating them. My dogs love them now. I think it's because I have really small dogs
candy l.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My Delilah loves these she gets a snack 3 times a day and she love it i get these off of pet.com i get a discount
Jennifer J.
My puppies love these!! I can break them/cut them up for training! Theyre perfect! And they dont smell bad!
Michaella R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got a picky dog? Try these! My dog won’t eat anything else as a treat. We started using these when we were training because everything else wasn’t appetizing to her. The price is good and you can buy them in bulk!!
Anndria T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves snausages and we have used them to help teach him and train him. I do try to limit the amount of these that he gets because their ingredients are not so great and they have a lot of artificial flavors. They are inexpensive, but be careful with quantity.
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog can't get enough of these amazing little treats and they last for a long time. Cost efficient and I couldn't personally tell you about taste but my baby loves them.
mercedes m.
Glendale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog likes this treat. We tought her how to sit lay down and potty trained her with this treat . super affordable
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Granted, these are super duper cute! Who knows if they're healthy or not but my dog loves them! They seem chewy so that's good. They aren't expensive and are worth trying out! I don't know if I'd buy them again just cause I don't like giving my dog unhealthy brands!
BRANDY R.
Panama City, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats. Its the only way I am able to get him to come back inside. He sees the bag and will come running in
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
What is it?
Jessica M.
Eugene, OR
who's puppy loves this?
Martha L.
Any recommendations for doggie treats, my French poodle doesn't seem to be interested in the Snausages. Snausages In a Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks

back