BY SNAUSAGES

Snausages In A Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks.
25 oz.
Actual size!
Chewy snacks for dogs! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My dog loves these, they are small and chewy for him (he's 20 pounds)." in 2 reviews
Jennifer J.
My puppies love these!! I can break them/cut them up for training! Theyre perfect! And they dont smell bad!
Michaella R.
Got a picky dog? Try these! My dog won’t eat anything else as a treat. We started using these when we were training because everything else wasn’t appetizing to her. The price is good and you can buy them in bulk!!
Anndria T.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves snausages and we have used them to help teach him and train him. I do try to limit the amount of these that he gets because their ingredients are not so great and they have a lot of artificial flavors. They are inexpensive, but be careful with quantity.
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock
My dog can't get enough of these amazing little treats and they last for a long time. Cost efficient and I couldn't personally tell you about taste but my baby loves them.
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert
My dog likes this treat. We tought her how to sit lay down and potty trained her with this treat . super affordable
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert
Granted, these are super duper cute! Who knows if they're healthy or not but my dog loves them! They seem chewy so that's good. They aren't expensive and are worth trying out! I don't know if I'd buy them again just cause I don't like giving my dog unhealthy brands!
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these treats. Its the only way I am able to get him to come back inside. He sees the bag and will come running in
Amanda S.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert
These dog treat are awesome for my small dog.I don't like giving her alot of treats and these are the perfect size.I love the price also.They are not over priced but I have a hard time finding them in stores.Sometimes I go to the store and can't find them.
Shealene B.
Castor River north, Newfoundland
These are great for big dogs but not so great for little dogs since it takes them so long to chew up because they aren't that soft. I buy them often for my big dog but usually get something different for my small dog.
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these! Not that she is too picky when it comes to dog treats lol. I like that they are soft and easy to break into pieces.
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
What is it?
Jessica M.
Eugene, OR
who's puppy loves this?
Martha L.
Any recommendations for doggie treats, my French poodle doesn't seem to be interested in the Snausages. Snausages In a Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks