BY SNAUSAGES

Snausages In A Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks.
25 oz.
Actual size!
Chewy snacks for dogs! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My dog loves these, they are small and chewy for him (he's 20 pounds)." in 2 reviews
Shealene B.
Castor River north, Newfoundland
These are great for big dogs but not so great for little dogs since it takes them so long to chew up because they aren't that soft. I buy them often for my big dog but usually get something different for my small dog.
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these! Not that she is too picky when it comes to dog treats lol. I like that they are soft and easy to break into pieces.
Steve M.
Parker, CO
Wanna make your dog love you more? Of course you do! These treats are the bomb. My poodle loves them. I trained her to spin to get this Treat!
Courtney B.
Mason City, IA
My lab Kloee loves these treats. We give her one every time she has to go in her kennel and as soon as we grab into the grab she runs straight to her kennel to get her treat.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
My little man likes these. he's a chihuahua so they are a perfect size for him to pick up and eat.no issues in the past with this brand
Jessi T.
Henrico, VA
My dog loves these. Snausages are her absolute favorite out of all of the treats she's had. She got some in her stocking this year and was so excited when I pulled them out for her.
Jennifer J.
My puppies love these!! I can break them/cut them up for training! Theyre perfect! And they dont smell bad!
Michaella R.
Got a picky dog? Try these! My dog won’t eat anything else as a treat. We started using these when we were training because everything else wasn’t appetizing to her. The price is good and you can buy them in bulk!!
Anndria T.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves snausages and we have used them to help teach him and train him. I do try to limit the amount of these that he gets because their ingredients are not so great and they have a lot of artificial flavors. They are inexpensive, but be careful with quantity.
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock
My dog can't get enough of these amazing little treats and they last for a long time. Cost efficient and I couldn't personally tell you about taste but my baby loves them.
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
What is it?
Jessica M.
Eugene, OR
who's puppy loves this?
Martha L.
Any recommendations for doggie treats, my French poodle doesn't seem to be interested in the Snausages. Snausages In a Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks