BY SNAUSAGES

Snausages In A Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks.
25 oz.
Actual size!
Chewy snacks for dogs! see more...

Snausages In a Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks
  • "My dog loves these, they are small and chewy for him (he's 20 pounds)." in 2 reviews
Lynor W.
Brandon
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 12 year old papillon loves these treats! If i rustle any bag she literally comes RUNNING down the hall thinking it’s them. They’ve never made her sick or anything and they’re easy to break with your hands (which is super helpful if you have a baby like mine who gavones her treats). I’ve used them for years and don’t think I’ll ever switch to another treat brand!
Carol F.
Moselle
All 3 of my dogs happily munched these treats.My normally "take it or leave it" on treats doggy wanted more of these! Happy for a affordable treat that all 3 enjoy!
Monica C.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought these for my dogs. At first when I would give them one they wouldn't really eat it. So I started cutting them into smaller pieces and then they started eating them. My dogs love them now. I think it's because I have really small dogs
Elizabeth W.
Kentucky
My dogs love these treats and they are well priced. My dogs don't get treats often, only while I'm training and/or teaching them new tricks and behaviors, but i have used these treats to reward their good behavior and theu love them.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppet loves these treats! They are only a dollar at dollar tree! Not pricey at all. They're also available at dollar general! Like I said my dog really loves them and I would recommend them to other dog owners as well.
Libby O.
Cape coral
Love the price of this bag of dog treats! You get a generous quatity for the price and my little dog will do carwheels to get one! The only thing I don't like is that I can never seem to find them for small dogs but they're easy to cut in half for my little chiuaua.
Michelle M.
Visalia, CA
Great treat to get my fur babies happy. Perfect incentive to teach them tricks and love doing it. I have a 80+ pound American Bulldog Pit and a 10 pound Terrier mix. These snacks are perfect for both sizes.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL

krissia a.201 reviewsPet Lover Expert Level 2June 11, 2017, 2:43 p.m.My two puppies love these snacks they always go crazy for them and do tricks if I promise to give them one of these they're great for training them they're very soft so they don't hurt my puppy's teeth.
Tiffany 💋.
highspire
Its cheap and my dogs love it! Give it to them everytime they are good and also when i give them their medicine. I bought it from dollar general. My dogs enjoy it everytime they hear the bag they go crazy.
ashley h.
elizabethtown
My dog loves these treats! He is always so excited when he knows he is about to receive one. Such a cute bag and fun shape and coloring.
100% approved by a little black pug. I will definitely purchase these again.
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
What is it?
Jessica M.
Eugene, OR
who's puppy loves this?
Martha L.
Any recommendations for doggie treats, my French poodle doesn't seem to be interested in the Snausages. Snausages In a Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks