BY SNAUSAGES

Snausages In A Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks.
25 oz.
Actual size!
Chewy snacks for dogs! see more...

Snausages In a Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks
  • "My dog loves these, they are small and chewy for him (he's 20 pounds)." in 2 reviews
Anndria T.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves snausages and we have used them to help teach him and train him. I do try to limit the amount of these that he gets because their ingredients are not so great and they have a lot of artificial flavors. They are inexpensive, but be careful with quantity.
Michaella R.
Got a picky dog? Try these! My dog won’t eat anything else as a treat. We started using these when we were training because everything else wasn’t appetizing to her. The price is good and you can buy them in bulk!!
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock
My dog can't get enough of these amazing little treats and they last for a long time. Cost efficient and I couldn't personally tell you about taste but my baby loves them.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert
Granted, these are super duper cute! Who knows if they're healthy or not but my dog loves them! They seem chewy so that's good. They aren't expensive and are worth trying out! I don't know if I'd buy them again just cause I don't like giving my dog unhealthy brands!
Amanda S.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert
These dog treat are awesome for my small dog.I don't like giving her alot of treats and these are the perfect size.I love the price also.They are not over priced but I have a hard time finding them in stores.Sometimes I go to the store and can't find them.
Steve M.
Parker, CO
Wanna make your dog love you more? Of course you do! These treats are the bomb. My poodle loves them. I trained her to spin to get this Treat!
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these treats. Its the only way I am able to get him to come back inside. He sees the bag and will come running in
mercedes m.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert
My dog likes this treat. We tought her how to sit lay down and potty trained her with this treat . super affordable
Jennifer J.
My puppies love these!! I can break them/cut them up for training! Theyre perfect! And they dont smell bad!
Lauren B.
Toronto, OH
Fairly cheap product. Don't buy them very often, but not for any specific reason. My dog does seem to like them when I do buy them. Just don't think to grab them at the store.
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
What is it?
Jessica M.
Eugene, OR
who's puppy loves this?
Martha L.
Any recommendations for doggie treats, my French poodle doesn't seem to be interested in the Snausages. Snausages In a Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks