BY SNAUSAGES

Snausages In A Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks.
25 oz.
Actual size!
Chewy snacks for dogs! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My dog loves these, they are small and chewy for him (he's 20 pounds)." in 2 reviews
Courtney B.
Mason City, IA
My lab Kloee loves these treats. We give her one every time she has to go in her kennel and as soon as we grab into the grab she runs straight to her kennel to get her treat.
Monica C.
W Lafayette, IN
Our dogs love these also. Although it has been hard to find them in the last year. We would buy them several at a time because our dogs loved them so much.
kayla g.
Such a good training treat! My dog loves these ! They're soft and chewy and easy for dogs with little mouths to eat. And they're very resonably priced !
Steve M.
Parker, CO
Wanna make your dog love you more? Of course you do! These treats are the bomb. My poodle loves them. I trained her to spin to get this Treat!
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
My dog loves em ! But I kind of stop feeding it because he was getting gassy from the treats . Guess that normal since there's cheese in there
Agnus H.
These are so cute-they look like little pigs in a blanket. My pups love these treats. They're a little greasy-so I only give them one a day.
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
My little man likes these. he's a chihuahua so they are a perfect size for him to pick up and eat.no issues in the past with this brand
Tori H.
Lockport, IL
This is my dog's favorite treat ever. I've tried other comparable soft treats, but always end up repurchasing these. Dogs love em!
BRANDY R.
Chipley, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these treats. Its the only way I am able to get him to come back inside. He sees the bag and will come running in
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
My dog loves these, they are small and chewy for him (he's 20 pounds). Good for training as well, low price is always a plus.
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
What is it?
Jessica M.
Eugene, OR
who's puppy loves this?
Martha L.
Any recommendations for doggie treats, my French poodle doesn't seem to be interested in the Snausages. Snausages In a Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks