BY SNAUSAGES

Snausages In A Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks.
25 oz.
Actual size!
Chewy snacks for dogs! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My dog loves these, they are small and chewy for him (he's 20 pounds)." in 2 reviews
Anndria T.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves snausages and we have used them to help teach him and train him. I do try to limit the amount of these that he gets because their ingredients are not so great and they have a lot of artificial flavors. They are inexpensive, but be careful with quantity.
Michaella R.
Got a picky dog? Try these! My dog won’t eat anything else as a treat. We started using these when we were training because everything else wasn’t appetizing to her. The price is good and you can buy them in bulk!!
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
My dog can't get enough of these amazing little treats and they last for a long time. Cost efficient and I couldn't personally tell you about taste but my baby loves them.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pet Lover Expert
Granted, these are super duper cute! Who knows if they're healthy or not but my dog loves them! They seem chewy so that's good. They aren't expensive and are worth trying out! I don't know if I'd buy them again just cause I don't like giving my dog unhealthy brands!
Amanda S.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert
These dog treat are awesome for my small dog.I don't like giving her alot of treats and these are the perfect size.I love the price also.They are not over priced but I have a hard time finding them in stores.Sometimes I go to the store and can't find them.
Jessi T.
Henrico, VA
My dog loves these. Snausages are her absolute favorite out of all of the treats she's had. She got some in her stocking this year and was so excited when I pulled them out for her.
Christina G.
Laredo, TX
OMG, my dog loves these piggies in a blanket! Plus so many come in just one baggie! I had to buy a puppy snack jar just to put them in because there was so many! I got to say these treats are one of his top faves from all the treats I've boughten for him!
Christine L.
My dog really enjoys these treats. They are soft and chewy, and perfect for her teeth. She has an under bite, so some treats just don't do well with her. But, I feel at ease giving her these.
Courtney B.
Mason City, IA
My lab Kloee loves these treats. We give her one every time she has to go in her kennel and as soon as we grab into the grab she runs straight to her kennel to get her treat.
Monica C.
W Lafayette, IN
Our dogs love these also. Although it has been hard to find them in the last year. We would buy them several at a time because our dogs loved them so much.
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
What is it?
Jessica M.
Eugene, OR
who's puppy loves this?
Martha L.
Any recommendations for doggie treats, my French poodle doesn't seem to be interested in the Snausages. Snausages In a Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks