BY SNAUSAGES

Snausages In A Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks.
25 oz.
Actual size!
Chewy snacks for dogs! see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My dog loves these, they are small and chewy for him (he's 20 pounds)." in 2 reviews
Courtney B.
Mason City, IA
My lab Kloee loves these treats. We give her one every time she has to go in her kennel and as soon as we grab into the grab she runs straight to her kennel to get her treat.
Steve M.
Parker, CO
Wanna make your dog love you more? Of course you do! These treats are the bomb. My poodle loves them. I trained her to spin to get this Treat!
Anndria T.
My dog loves snausages and we have used them to help teach him and train him. I do try to limit the amount of these that he gets because their ingredients are not so great and they have a lot of artificial flavors. They are inexpensive, but be careful with quantity.
Michaella R.
Got a picky dog? Try these! My dog won’t eat anything else as a treat. We started using these when we were training because everything else wasn’t appetizing to her. The price is good and you can buy them in bulk!!
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock
My dog can't get enough of these amazing little treats and they last for a long time. Cost efficient and I couldn't personally tell you about taste but my baby loves them.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Granted, these are super duper cute! Who knows if they're healthy or not but my dog loves them! They seem chewy so that's good. They aren't expensive and are worth trying out! I don't know if I'd buy them again just cause I don't like giving my dog unhealthy brands!
Amanda S.
Knoxville, TN
These dog treat are awesome for my small dog.I don't like giving her alot of treats and these are the perfect size.I love the price also.They are not over priced but I have a hard time finding them in stores.Sometimes I go to the store and can't find them.
Jessi T.
Richmond, VA
My dog loves these. Snausages are her absolute favorite out of all of the treats she's had. She got some in her stocking this year and was so excited when I pulled them out for her.
Crystal A.
Kissimmee, FL
Both my dogs get super excited just seeing the package of these when I bring them home from the store. They honestly devour them in seconds. Gotta say its an A++++ for them...or bark bark bark as they would say...LOL!!!!
Christine L.
My dog really enjoys these treats. They are soft and chewy, and perfect for her teeth. She has an under bite, so some treats just don't do well with her. But, I feel at ease giving her these.
christina t.
Camas Valley, OR
What is it?
Jessica M.
Eugene, OR
who's puppy loves this?
Martha L.
Any recommendations for doggie treats, my French poodle doesn't seem to be interested in the Snausages. Snausages In a Blanket Beef & Cheese Flavor Dog Snacks