BY SNAPZ

• How sweet are these? I would worry that they are too sweet if the...2 Answers
Julia D.
Julia D.
Norman, OK
Horrible. Just horrible. They are chewy. I like mine thinner and crispy. Not thick and chewy. I felt like it would never end so I could swallow.
Tasha F.
Tasha F.
Pendleton, OR
I think these dried apple crisp snacks are pretty good! They are made with organic apples and are only 45 calories per bag. The problem with the snack bag is there is only 13g of product, that is like nothing, so this would not be a good "snack" to hold me over or anything. I do think they are great for when I have a sweet tooth but I want to keep my diet on track. These have the perfect amount of "crisp" to them. They are not so hard that I feel like I am going to chip my teeth (like with the Bare brand). Great treat but wish the bags were a little more filling.
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Nashville, TN
These dried apples are delicious and easy to eat. They're in an easy to open bag, but the best part is that they are healthy with only about 50 calories, and they fill you up as well. I would definitely recommend trying these out, I am in love with them!
Anne T.
Anne T.
These apple chips are healthy and great on the go snacks, they are more easier to eat than regular apples.
Andrianna T.
Andrianna T.
How sweet are these? I would worry that they are too sweet if they are sweetened.