BY SNAPWARE

Snapware® 3.8 Cup Airtight Leakproof Plastic Food Storage.
New!
Total Solution™.
0.9 L.
6.51in x 3in 16.5cm x 7.6cm. see more...

Bahar A.
Sterling, VA
Excellent for storing leftovers, fruits and/or packing lunch. All plastic containers sometimes are difficult to close. I still like these collections from snapware. They are easy stack and store. Recommend this to everyone.
Alyssa S.
Seattle, WA
Perfect for salad lunches! Snapware has the most secure containers that i have ever used. I never have to worry about the lid popping off or liquid leaking out! The lid being silicone lined helps keep all the food inside!!
Brittany M.
I love snapware! This piece came as part of a big set of others I bought at Costco. Costco has a great deal for about a 20(give or take a few) or so piece set for about 20-25 dollars. I love using these pieces to use for lunches or put away leftover macaroni, pasta, beans, sauces, etc. I definitely recommend because once they are snapped shut, nothing gets out! I've dropped these and all the food inside has stayed safe!
Alyssa Y.
Philadelphia
Love my snapware Tupperware. Got a whole set at Costco and can’t wait to go back and get the glass ones.