BY SNAPWARE #92 in Food Storage Containers

Keep your kitchen well-organized with the 16-piece Glass Total Solution Storage Set from Snapware. Stain-resistant tempered glass containers are durable and clear for easy viewing, while the color-coordinated matching lids are BPA-free for added safety. Ensure your lunch and leftovers are kept fresh with this leak-proof storage set.

Yekta M.
I got a couple of these Snapware glass containers because my client was moving to Alaska and wanted to downsize... I'm now obsessed. I use these nearly every day, and they're fantastic. It's so helpful to have a nice, sturdy, glass container to heat food in in the microwave. So grateful to my clients for introducing me to these containers - I now have a small collection of my own!
Prasanna A.
Riverview
Rather than the pyrex bowl i felt thse are much better. Mainly lid always gets break for pyrex bowls but for snapware the lids are strong..its affordable and i got it from Costco...I recommend this especially when u carry lunch from home these atr the beat boxes to use
Alison B.
I bought this set, and I really like them. Out of my large set, which I’ve had for 2 years, only one snap has broken. The containers truly are leak proof. They do stain if you leave red sauce in them to long. Overall recommend.
Gina L.
I like these glass containers more compared to the plastic containers. Great for storing leftovers in. It keeps my food fresh and I like that it is airtight. They’re very affordable. I got my pack at Costco on sale.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
My mom bought me a set of these when I moved for school, and I have been using these glass containers ever since. When I moved in with my boyfriend, I made him throw out all his plastic Tupperware. Glass containers are great because they don't stain and they don't retain any odors from foods that have been stored in there previously. There is a plastic like band on the inside of the lid that should be removed and washed every once in a while otherwise it will start smelling. Anyway--love glass containers. They are heavier than plastic but with the snap on lid I don't have to worry about spillage.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
I own the snapware set o believe of 25 items?! It’s not glass but I didn’t see the option for the plastic! Anyways, I LOVE these! Super durable & so easy to put away and stack! I love them! I always get the sets at Costco for a very affordable price!
Rob K.
I use one of these to bring lunch to work every week. I have had it for almost a year and it has been holding up really well. The glass base is great for holding food and does not soak up flavors from one use to the next. Plastic can have this issue sometimes, so I definitely recommend the glass version. The lid snaps on to create an air-tight seal. So far nothing has leaked and gotten all over my backpack, and I am very grateful for that! Even if you are not using the top, the glass bottom is great for baking smaller items - I have used it to broil salmon and for a few other uses. Gotta love the versatility!

There is only one thing that I do not like so much. The base is not level, so 2 corners are always touching a flat surface it's on, but the other two corners wobble, sometimes it's supported by one corner, sometimes by the other. Not bad enough to remove a star, but a flaw that I noticed on the particular container I have. If this would bother you, test it out at the store before you buy it!
Ahmi B.
Chanhassen, MN
Love these~ I like that is glass and can be used in the oven or microwave and not have to worry about BPA. Wish they had smaller sets but affordable at Costco. Get rid of your plastic ware~
Susan G.
Broomfield, CO
These are my favorite! I love that they are glass so I can warm my food up right in the container. They also hold food well in the freezer, I use the largest size when I make homemade ice cream and it always turns out great with no freezer burn. I also like that you can write on the tops and then wipe it off to label what is inside and the date.
Beverly, MA
I bought one of these to test out, and at first i loved it but then i started to notice that mold was growing around the colored edge of the container. It wasn't pld or unused and appeared a few times, so i threw it out.
ashley g.
Barbourville, KY
Has anyone tried these? Ive been looking for some new storage containers and I want something that is going to hold up.
Sarah G.
Are these watertight?
Beverly, MA
Do these keep food fresher longer?
Beverly, MA
Are these easy to store?