Snapware 16 piece Glass Storage Set

by Snapware

Keep your kitchen well-organized with the 16-piece Glass Total Solution Storage Set from Snapware. Stain-resistant tempered glass containers are durable and clear for easy viewing, while the color-coordinated matching lids are BPA-free for added safety. Ensure your lunch and leftovers are kept fresh with this leak-proof storage set.

sirve para llevar a oficina sin que se derrame ?
Are these dishwasher safe?
Love it send me some #voxbox ?
Start your review of Snapware 16 piece Glass Storage Set!
How would you rate this product?
Rob K.
I use one of these to bring lunch to work every week. I have had it for almost a year and it has been holding up really well. The glass base is great for holding food and does not soak up flavors from one use to the next. Plastic can have this issue sometimes, so I definitely recommend the glass version. The lid snaps on to create an air-tight seal. So far nothing has leaked and gotten all over my backpack, and I am very grateful for that! Even if you are not using the top, the glass bottom is great for baking smaller items - I have used it to broil salmon and for a few other uses. Gotta love the versatility! There is only one thing that I do not like so much. The base is not level, so 2 corners are always touching a flat surface it's on, but the other two corners wobble, sometimes it's supported by one corner, sometimes by the other. Not bad enough to remove a star, but a flaw that I noticed on the particular container I have. If this would bother you, test it out at the store before you buy it!
Yekta M.
I got a couple of these Snapware glass containers because my client was moving to Alaska and wanted to downsize... I'm now obsessed. I use these nearly every day, and they're fantastic. It's so helpful to have a nice, sturdy, glass container to heat food in in the microwave. So grateful to my clients for introducing me to these containers - I now have a small collection of my own!
Ashley J.
Snapware 16 piece Glass Storage Set uploaded by Ashley J.
Wonderful containers to have besides the top name brand containers. I love the 4 clips all around the container to keep a nice seal. Be sure to remove rubber washer to prevent molding every so often and wash it.Snapware 16 piece Glass Storage Set
Katrina P.
I LOVE Snapware glass containers. They are the perfect size to store food and to meal prep. The tops don’t stain and they are super easy to close. Purchasing this product is money well spent.
Jennifer J.
Las Vegas, NV
I don’t have this exact set, but similar. I bought 2 from Costco to replace my plastic ones and use them daily. The largest one is the most used, then the medium one. The smallest are hardly used, but once in a while we have left over sauces that fit in them. They fit nicely in my cabinet when not in use, I love the snapping of the lids. Since the glass is sturdier than plastic, they hold their shape when used in microwave & dishwasher. I hand wash the plastic lids, I feel this will prolong their use.
Tracy H.
Staten Island, NY
These are great! They sell them at Costco in either plastic or glass and such a reasonable price. The only container I use to store my food.
Joynee W.
I love these containers these are the only ones that I use I buy the set from Costco when they go on sale for 19.00 they are easy to clean and really are leakproof. I love the fact that they have a lifetime warranty so if they break or the lids break you just send them what you have and they will replace their products
HEYING D.
Mountain View, CA
I love these containers! Glass is always favorable to plastic and more hygienic, and leaves no color or odor residue. It is absolutely leak-proof. However it is rather heavy for lunch box.
Kim K.
Purchased at: Costco
I like these so much I bought two sets. They are perfect for storing and reheating leftovers. I don’t have to worry about the staining, warping, or chemicals emitting from a glass container in the microwave like I would plastic ones.
Katie R.
Austin, TX
The glass dishes are awesome and last forever. No worrying about food smells getting stuck in your containers or toxins when you reheat food in them. The lids, however, do not last forever. We machine dish-wash ours and they do eventually warp and/or break.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gift I.