SnapTea Lemon Tea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SnapTea Lemon Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Claudia N.
I LOVE THIS COMBINATION OF TEA AND LEMONADE. MY ALL TIME FAVORITE TO GRAB WHEN WE ARE AT A GAS STATION. IT IS NOT TOO EXPENSIVE AND THE PORTION IS GREAT.
Aimee S.
Snapple has the best bottled ice tea. The Tea itself is a good quality and the lemon flavor is classic. It's really refreshing.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
If one day you feel pain in your throat, just heat this tea with a little cinnamon and it will help you recover Snapple Lemon Tea - 6pk/16 fl oz Glass Bottles
Hsinyu Y.
Harrison, NJ
Very refreshing. I love the glass bottle over the plastic bottles though. Lemon taste is strong. A tad on the sweeter side.
Heather R.
Martinsburg, WV
I love Snapple tea, especially the lemon flavor. I loved that it was available in a larger container, too.
nydia R.
El Monte, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love Snapple. It is my favorite ice tea flavor ever! I take one to work everyday and share with my coworker. It is just so redressing and tasty. Not expensive at all!
Haylee L.
Windber, PA
some of the best iced tea out there just do not like the new packaging but other than that very good the raspberry kind is good too
Abigail N.
Not great, to be honest! Needs more tea and needs more lemon. Most certainly didn’t meet expectations.
Danielle R.
Brooklyn, NY
Been drinking this stuff since I was little it’s a classic that I’ll grab from time to time to enjoy with a sandwich or something!
zaria H.
Beaumont, TX
Snapple teas provide great choices for flavored and fun teas to drink! The teas are refreshing and there is bound to be something for everyone. I do wish there was less sugar in some varieties though, and that the packaging wasn’t as bulky as it is.

Looking for your answer?