BY SNAPPY POPCORN

Snappy Popcorn Flossugar; Pink Vanilla see more...

Jennifer Y.
I've used this product when I rented a cotton candy machine for my son's birthday! One container can last forever!! Only need a little to make enough small portions of cotton candy for 10 kids. Great flavor and great price. Highly recommend this brand if you plan on renting a cotton candy machine!
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
We used this many several years ago at one of my nephews birthday parties and it was so easy to use. And it tasted great. Just like the old school cotton candy we'd get at Coney Island when i was a kid.
eveline L.
Hollywood, FL
Cotton candy is so fun to make at our kids parties or baseball games and this sugar was perfect not to sweet but just right
Andrea J.
Fremont, CA
This cotton candy go so far . It taste so good . It's not to sweet but it's just right for kids at parties .
Alana Y.
Zanesville, OH
I use this tasty product at home in my cotton candy machine better than just regular sugar.
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
The best cotton candy flossugar, I've used. It's easy to use, taste great. The cotton candy comes out so fluffy.
Briana B.
Toccoa, GA
I tried to use normal sugar, but it doesn't work nearly as well as this. Definitely buy this for cotton candy!
Susie  S.
We've used Floss Sugar for the cotton candy machine at family parties. Pink and blue were both big hits with all the kids!
Amber R.
Holly Springs , MS
I love this floss sugar for our home cotton candy maker! We've used the pink and the blue and they are SO good! Reminds me of the cotton candy at the fair and the circus! Simply the best!
Kristen B.
I used this at work all the time and it's super popular!! I love the blue!!!