BY SNAPPY POPCORN

Snappy Popcorn Flossugar; Pink Vanilla see more...

Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
This lasts forever even making big cotton candy after cotton candy at festivals. Just make sure you know how to use the machine or you will be covered in sugar. The different flavor so really don't taste much different from each other.
Jennifer Y.
I've used this product when I rented a cotton candy machine for my son's birthday! One container can last forever!! Only need a little to make enough small portions of cotton candy for 10 kids. Great flavor and great price. Highly recommend this brand if you plan on renting a cotton candy machine!
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
We used this many several years ago at one of my nephews birthday parties and it was so easy to use. And it tasted great. Just like the old school cotton candy we'd get at Coney Island when i was a kid.
Alexis P.
This is really amazing. This cotton candy flossugar is really good. It is better than normal sugar and it works really well. I love to use it in the cotton candy machine.
Amber R.
Bartlett, TN
I love this floss sugar for our home cotton candy maker! We've used the pink and the blue and they are SO good! Reminds me of the cotton candy at the fair and the circus! Simply the best!
Emily R.
Naugatuck, CT
Ive used this a ton and I love it! One carton makes a lot too! Its like good old fashioned cotton candy, just like you get at the carnival!
Susie  S.
We've used Floss Sugar for the cotton candy machine at family parties. Pink and blue were both big hits with all the kids!
Denise S.
San Antonio, TX
The best cotton candy flossugar, I've used. It's easy to use, taste great. The cotton candy comes out so fluffy.
Briana B.
Toccoa, GA
I tried to use normal sugar, but it doesn't work nearly as well as this. Definitely buy this for cotton candy!
Gabriel C.
I LOVE FLOSSSUGAR!!!! It tastes so great when I make my cotton candy, and it's a classic. I'm sure we can all agree