BY SNAPPY POPCORN

Snappy Popcorn Flossugar; Pink Vanilla see more...

Jennifer Y.
Jennifer Y.
I've used this product when I rented a cotton candy machine for my son's birthday! One container can last forever!! Only need a little to make enough small portions of cotton candy for 10 kids. Great flavor and great price. Highly recommend this brand if you plan on renting a cotton candy machine!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Chapmanville , WV
This lasts forever even making big cotton candy after cotton candy at festivals. Just make sure you know how to use the machine or you will be covered in sugar. The different flavor so really don't taste much different from each other.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
We used this many several years ago at one of my nephews birthday parties and it was so easy to use. And it tasted great. Just like the old school cotton candy we'd get at Coney Island when i was a kid.
Andrea J.
Andrea J.
Fremont , CA
This cotton candy go so far . It taste so good . It's not to sweet but it's just right for kids at parties .
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
This is really amazing. This cotton candy flossugar is really good. It is better than normal sugar and it works really well. I love to use it in the cotton candy machine.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
I used this at work all the time and it's super popular!! I love the blue!!!
Alana D.
Alana D.
Glendale, AZ
Used this stuff for a carnival event and it was such a big hit! everyone loved the candyfloss
Alana Y.
Alana Y.
Zanesville, OH
I use this tasty product at home in my cotton candy machine better than just regular sugar.
Gabriel C.
Gabriel C.
I LOVE FLOSSSUGAR!!!! It tastes so great when I make my cotton candy, and it's a classic. I'm sure we can all agree
Emily R.
Emily R.
Naugatuck, CT
Ive used this a ton and I love it! One carton makes a lot too! Its like good old fashioned cotton candy, just like you get at the carnival!