Snapple Takes Two to Mango Tea Iced Tea uploaded by Brooklyn D.

BY SNAPPLE #3 in Iced Tea

The most popular fruit in the world and the most flavorful tea in the world, doing a little dance together in your mouth.

Filtered Water, Sugar, Citric Acid, Tea, Natural Flavors

• Did anyone else fall in love from the first taste?1 Answers
Vantrice T.
Troy, NY
My new favorite summer drink. This is the best of two worlds, mango and tea. It is great at room temperature, great over ice, and the best when frozen like a slushie. I am obsessed with these. The come in a regular bottle size, a mulriserving size, and in cases. I see them in virtually every store I go to. Check it out.
Chloe W.
Dallas
Sometimes Snapple tea is the only thing that gets me through the day..obviously I’ve tried all of them but mango tea, lemon tea, and peach tea are my faves. I’m also an actress & I drink this tea before I go to auditions since it feels so refreshing & nice on my throat.
Marsha R.
San pedro, CA
So I just recently tried this flavor and it’s amazing when I would get Snapple I would get the strawberry kiwi that was my fave until I tried this mango one. You can never go wrong with a mango tea. Everyone should try this at least once I am certain you will not be disappointed
Kali R.
Huntingdon, PA
This is the best tea ever. I used to think peach Snapple was the best, but this is 10x better. Hard to believe, right? It has enough flavor without being way too over powering. It’s also sweet without being too sweet. I even love the glass bottle.
Catie M.
Saugus, MA
I absolutely love this iced tea. It’s nice for a drink in the summer time. I personally leave it in the freezer for awhile and make it a slushy. It has amazing flavor to it that’s not wicked sweet. I would keep buying it again and again.
Missy P.
I love snapple! The taste is so smooth and refreshing! All the flavors are delicious, and it comes in a cute glass bottle! Most of the time at least. This and Arizona are my go tos but snapple especially because it's just so smooth!
Mariah C.
Mango madness is so good I love mangoes and everything that includes mangoes I honestly already know that this with these go because I love Snapple Brand and them adding mango to it would just be even better guess I would highly recommend this to everyone
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
I’m really not a big ice teas there but this is absolutely amazing. I am a repeat customer and I will keep coming back and will be recommending it. The packaging comes in a glass bottle which is really nice makes it feel special
Tori B.
Galloway
Too sweet for me. The mango was a bit powerful over the actual tea flavor. Doesn’t balance really. Affordable but not worth the price to me. There’s better flavors of Snapple I think! Still an okay drink though and refreshing!
Skye G.
I really enjoy these flavor of tea. I love mango and thought it would be a great match for me. I wish the flavor of mango was a bit stronger, but for the price this tea is pretty good. I will buy this again in the future.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
Did anyone else fall in love from the first taste?