BY SNAPPLE

What you see is what you get. The delicious, all-natural taste of fresh-brewed black tea and just the right amount of real sugar for that down home, sweet tea taste. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I used to only buy PureLeaf tea, but once I tried the Snapple Sweet tea, I only look for it now. It tastes great, and has just the right sweetness to it. I wish they sold it in multi-packs, because I would love to be able to drink it far more often than I do now. I've never purchased Snapple products before, as I don't care for the flavored teas....so this is just the right product for me.
Sierra R. A.
Windsor
Very good its a bit sweet for me but it is a great thing to try out i personallg like unsweet tea but its still good
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Muy buen precio y un riquisimos sabor, excelente tamaño, yo definitivamente los recomiendo, valen la pena
Stepharoo M.
One of the best sweet teas I’ve ever tasted!! Highly recommend this tea! We love Snapple as well
Maria M.
Charlotte, NC
This southern gal appreciates a refreshing, ice cold glass of sweet tea and Snapple provides!
Johanny C.
Para dejar las gaseosas está es una buena opción. Buen precio y accequible no es tan dañina