BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snapple® All Natural Sweet tea.
Made from black & green tea leaves.
Made from the best stuff on earth®.
190 calories per bottle.

Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
I love Snapple, but I only purchase when I will drink immediately due to the glass container. I have had experiences where I've dropped it or it's been knocked down by my pet. If they could make this in plastic that would be perfect!
Tracy M.
This snapple taste soo good and i love all the other flavos they have this one especially is every sweet and isn't good for you but it taste soo good
Tiffany B.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I don't like the taste of this particular flavor of Snapple. I like the fruit punch flavor the best. Snapple has a lot of sugar as well.
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
Love this tea its great, its sweet but not too sweet and I would actually go as far to say its almost perfect.
Sandi B.
Oshawa, ON
Snapple has many different flavor options, but this is by far my favorite. I like that it is all natural and still tastes great.