BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Snapple® All Natural Sweet tea.
Made from black & green tea leaves.
Made from the best stuff on earth®.
190 calories per bottle.

Buy on Amazon
Tracy G.
Ashland
My has been is the tea drinker in the house and he loves this today you could go to the dollar tree and get us a dollar a bottle or you can go to Walmart and you can get a six pack I don’t like tea I’ll stick to my Mountain Dew but if you love TEa this has a good flavor he said
Lauren C.
Snapple is the best don’t at me FIGHT ME.. I live for sweet tea but they also make juice that’s literally Beyoncé top notch. I live for it and all summer 18’ this my drank!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I used to only buy PureLeaf tea, but once I tried the Snapple Sweet tea, I only look for it now. It tastes great, and has just the right sweetness to it. I wish they sold it in multi-packs, because I would love to be able to drink it far more often than I do now. I've never purchased Snapple products before, as I don't care for the flavored teas....so this is just the right product for me.
Brandy L.
San Antonio, TX
I love Snapple, but I only purchase when I will drink immediately due to the glass container. I have had experiences where I've dropped it or it's been knocked down by my pet. If they could make this in plastic that would be perfect!
Justice B.
Jacksonville, FL
Snapples always been a good tea brand, and I love getting their sweet tea. It’s super sweet and refreshing every time I get it! I definitely get it every chance I can!
Tracy M.
This snapple taste soo good and i love all the other flavos they have this one especially is every sweet and isn't good for you but it taste soo good
Tiffany B.
Wheatley Hts, NY
I don't like the taste of this particular flavor of Snapple. I like the fruit punch flavor the best. Snapple has a lot of sugar as well.
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
I love the sweet tea! It's sweet but not to sweet. It has a great Tea flavor. And it's not over powering. What's not to love.
Tiphany m.
This stuff is pretty good for bottled tea, I like the fresh made tea the best, but for a quick treat on the go this is great!
Taylore G.
Any Snapple drink I’ve had, I have enjoyed! I’ve never experienced one that I do not like. Also a big fan of sweet tea. 😊