BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha S.
My favorite flavor ever. So so so good but also not very healthy. I get an upset stomach while drinking from the sugar but other than that they're great. Hard to find though.
Crystal A.
Harbor City , CA
Anything that has strawberry i love ! All jokes aside this is a really taster drink. I always buy this at the store. My go to drink
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
I love Snapple I really like strawberry kiwi one the best. But this one is ok as well I will always buy Snapple
Leslie L.
Pacoima, CA
i really like snapple juices their are so much flavors to try and every each is so good its pretty affordable
Madelin R.
LO AMO REALMENTE JAJA NO HAY NADA QUE AME MAS QUE TOMAR JUGOS , DEFINITIVAMENTE TOMO MUY POCA AGUA PERO ESTA OPCION DE TOMAR SNAPPLE NO ME PARECE POCO SALUDABLE CREO QUE ESTA BALANCEADO 10 DE 10
Ashley C.
Mission, BC
Yummy on the go drink that is readily available, flavorful and not plastic!!! Very pleased with this combo-i love kiwi!