Snapple® Straight Up™ Unsweetened Tea 18.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Nicole c.Snapple® Straight Up™ Unsweetened Tea 18.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Anna H.Snapple® Straight Up™ Unsweetened Tea 18.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Val B.

BY SNAPPLE

Unsweetened Straight Up Tea The delicious, all-natural taste of fresh-brewed black tea. End of story. nutrition facts for 18.5Fl oz : Calories 0 Total Fat 0 g 0%dv Sodium 5 mg 0%dv Total Carbohydrates 0 g 0%dv Protein 0 g Ingredients: FILTERED WATER,... see more...

Kim B.
Sellersburg, IN
It is so hard to find an unsweet tea in the south. This unsweet tea is delicious and with no artificial ingredients.
It is less expensive than other brands but with better flavor! It tastes like fresh brewed tea.
Definitely on my shopping list!
Jamie W.
Rockaway, NJ
This is a decent unsweetened iced tea but I did feel like it had a bit of a fruity/underlying flavor to it. I would purchase it again though , since it wasn’t too bad. I feel like all bottled unsweetened ice teas have a bit of a different taste than unsweetened iced tea made at home from tea bags.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
The Snapple Straight Up Unsweetened Tea was absolutely delicious and refreshing! It reminded me of tea brewed directly from tea bags. The flavor was pure just like the ingredients. None of that typical “artificial” taste you get from many of the other store bought teas. Plus, it has zero calories!
Nicole c.
I really think this is a great job for a new Snapple product! I only like this one flavor of the Snapple straight up brand but it tastes like the perfect amount of lemon and tea. I would absolutely by this unsweetened tea again!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This drink has 0 calories, 0 sugars, 0 carbs. This is what I like to see, a guilt free drink. This unsweetened ice tea is so refreshing and has so much flavor. I would absolutely grab this snapple over the sorta sweet snapple and maybe even as a treat instead of water, because its really not bad for you to drink. Next time I see this at the store I would get a six pack of these for on the go in the summer.
Nick M.
Indianapolis, In
I'm usually a big fan of Unsweetened teas, but this one had me wondering. While drinking it has a sweetness to it that made me wonder if it did have some sort of flavoring added to it. The label does list Natural Flavors as an ingredient, but I wonder what flavors they are.

Overall, it tasted good. I wouldn't choose it again over other unsweetened brands though.
Pam D.
Schenectady, NY
While not the best unsweetened tea on the market, it is very good. Pure tea with a slight hint of citrus. Very soothing on a hot day. Again, there are less expensive better tasting teas on the market but this will satisfy you if you like unsweetened tea.
Alexandra B.
Jersey City, NJ
Although it's lacking in flavor a tiny bit, I appreciate the health factor in this drink. It makes me glad to see an actual product made by Snapple that doesn't contain sugar or anything else to sweeten it up. I feel great taking a sip knowing that I'm not harming my body when drinking this stuff!
Erin F.
Maybe it's my love for strong black tea - but this tea is weak. Normally I drink Tejava for plain black tea, which is much stronger. I appreciate Snapple's effort to get away from the super sugary drink... But it's not quite there yet.
Alicia S.