Snapple® Straight Up™ Unsweetened Tea 18.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Nicole c.Snapple® Straight Up™ Unsweetened Tea 18.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Anna H.Snapple® Straight Up™ Unsweetened Tea 18.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Val B.

BY SNAPPLE

Unsweetened Straight Up Tea The delicious, all-natural taste of fresh-brewed black tea. End of story. nutrition facts for 18.5Fl oz : Calories 0 Total Fat 0 g 0%dv Sodium 5 mg 0%dv Total Carbohydrates 0 g 0%dv Protein 0 g Ingredients: FILTERED WATER,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kim B.
Sellersburg, IN
It is so hard to find an unsweet tea in the south. This unsweet tea is delicious and with no artificial ingredients.
It is less expensive than other brands but with better flavor! It tastes like fresh brewed tea.
Definitely on my shopping list!
Katie H.
Seattle
Snapple teas are great! I'm not the biggest fan of this one but that's only because it in unsweetened and I am definitely a person who loves sweetness! When I purchased these it was actually a mix up and I though I was grabbing a different flavor
Jamie W.
Rockaway, NJ
This is a decent unsweetened iced tea but I did feel like it had a bit of a fruity/underlying flavor to it. I would purchase it again though , since it wasn’t too bad. I feel like all bottled unsweetened ice teas have a bit of a different taste than unsweetened iced tea made at home from tea bags.
ALICIA W.
Far Rockaway, NY
I’ve been cutting back in sugar intake so was delighted to find this tea. I don’t know if it comes in peach flavor but I’m hoping it does because that’s always been my favorite. This one was very refreshing though and I would buy again.
Alysha A.
Teaneck, NJ
This drink is perfect if your dieting and you just want the taste of something sweet it’s perfect to quench your thirst it’s super inexpensive and the packaging is nice and simple I recommend this to everyone
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
The Snapple Straight Up Unsweetened Tea was absolutely delicious and refreshing! It reminded me of tea brewed directly from tea bags. The flavor was pure just like the ingredients. None of that typical “artificial” taste you get from many of the other store bought teas. Plus, it has zero calories!
Nicole c.
I really think this is a great job for a new Snapple product! I only like this one flavor of the Snapple straight up brand but it tastes like the perfect amount of lemon and tea. I would absolutely by this unsweetened tea again!
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This drink has 0 calories, 0 sugars, 0 carbs. This is what I like to see, a guilt free drink. This unsweetened ice tea is so refreshing and has so much flavor. I would absolutely grab this snapple over the sorta sweet snapple and maybe even as a treat instead of water, because its really not bad for you to drink. Next time I see this at the store I would get a six pack of these for on the go in the summer.
Nick M.
Indianapolis, In
I'm usually a big fan of Unsweetened teas, but this one had me wondering. While drinking it has a sweetness to it that made me wonder if it did have some sort of flavoring added to it. The label does list Natural Flavors as an ingredient, but I wonder what flavors they are.

Overall, it tasted good. I wouldn't choose it again over other unsweetened brands though.
Alicia S.