BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I love how snapple made "sweetness level" teas! I'm not a fan of unsweetened iced tea, but regular sweet tea can be too sweet. Sorta sweet is my favorite because it meets in the middle; not too sweet, not too bitter. Really love drinking, especially in the summer with some lemon!
Adri K.
Worst decision for a tea I have ever made..I gave it a shot because I wanted tea. Not sweet tea or unsweetened or kiwi nothing.. So gave this a try and I do not like it... It has a weird taste to me and yep.. No no no no.
Stacey M.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I really like these teas because they do not taste overly sweet. Now don't get me wrong the label says there is 22 grams of sugar in the bottle so I don't want anyone on a diet to pick these up. I am one of those people that do not like super sweet tasting drinks. So fot me it works. Oh and I decided to have a bright odea and drink this around 5 one day and could npt get to sleep.
Becky A.
Woodridge, IL
I don't really care for this tea...And I love iced tea. I'm not sure if it's the Rooibos (not really sure what that is) or that is just lightly sweetened. However, I typically will drink iced tea sweetened or unsweetened, so I don't think it's that. It's okay, just takes a little off to me, almost flavored. I will probably not repurchase this flavor. I will probably try another flavor though.
Laura A.
Im not the biggest snapple fan, I find all the flavors to be too sweet. But I love tea. So when my mom recommended the Snapple "straight up tea" line I didn’t have high expectations. I really like them though. They are very refreshing, and like the label says, just sort of sweet. I like Rooibos teas but this variety lacks the distant strength typical in most red Rooibos teas. It's definitely there but I'd prefer a truer flavor like the green tea has, which is why I only rated 4 stars
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
This drink has 90 calories, 23 grams of carbs, and 22 grams of sugar. That is a lot more than 'a touch of sugar' that they advertise. The flavor is so bitter but also has an undertone of sweetness. Given the nutrition facts I would not pick this drink up for a iced tea with all the guilt.
krystal D.
I have always loved Snapple products. I was super excited when they came out with the Sorta sweet. I try not to have to much sugar & most other brands are ridiculous. This is still sweet but half the sugar & no artificial sweetener.
Mary M.
Mount Morris , MI
Best thing about this, real sugar. And not overly sweet. Red rooibos tea is good for inflammation. And also good for your body's ability to process real sugar.
Casey L.
Hendersonville, TN
Really good if you don't like super sweet tea. Doesn't have the bitter taste of unsweetened tea either. Recommend for people who like it just sweet enough.
W D.
Houston , TX
Kinda confused. I want to like it, but I just don’t. It tastes way better cold or on ice. It is light, kind of sweet, and floral.