Add a Photo

New.
All natural.
Snapple®.
Straight up tea.
Made with a touch of real sugar.
80 calories per bottle.
Made with the best stuff on earth®.
16 fl oz (473ml).
Photos (2)
Susan B.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH

I thought I would try this new Snapple Straight-Up tea. I had a buy one, get one free coupon, so I bought my husband the sweet tea and me this one. It didn't taste like tea; it tasted awful. My husband drank some of mine and said it tasted like it sat in a barrel. I do not recommend this drink.
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT

I had a coupon for this new product and I tried the sweet tea version of this new product! I am kinda lost as to why Snapple would mess with something that already works so well for them! The taste was pretty bad and I will not be buying this anymore! Sticking to my strawberry kiwi flavor
January G.
January G.

I found this in a plastic bottle at our local deli. I didn't like it at first, but then I acquired a taste for it. I will not purchase it again. Something about the taste. it does not taste like home brewed tea nor does it have the typical Snapple brand flavor. I was very disappointed.
Tricia H.
Tricia H.
Oceanside, CA

I'm not typically a tea drinker, but I tried the "Sweet Straight Up Tea" and really liked it. I had a coupon to try it free, so I figured why not? I think I prefer flavored teas over simply sweetened or unsweetened teas, though. I'd recommend it to someone who likes simply sweet tea.
kenya f.
kenya f.
Chesapeake , Va

I only bought them because I had a buy one get one free coupon. I got the "Sorta Sweet Green Tea"
It's ok. It is sorta sweet like it says. That part I do like,I don't like super sweet tea.
It's a bit underwhelming. Can't get a good feel of the tea. Taste a bit watery.
Nastasha B.
Nastasha B.
Jermyn, Pa

Delicious. I like old fashion tea though. Not as sweet either. However I do agree that "why mess with a good thing"
amanda w.
amanda w.

How does this tea differ in taste compared to Snapple's regular tea?

Join Now