BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New.
All natural.
Snapple®.
Straight up tea.
Made with a touch of real sugar.
80 calories per bottle.
Made with the best stuff on earth®.
16 fl oz (473ml).

Karyn N.
My husband and I have a hard time agreeing on iced teas. He likes unsweetened and I like sweet tea... this is a great compromise! It’s not too sweet for him, and not too bitter for me! A very tasty tea to keep around the house that everyone can agree on!
Denise C.
08816
I always enjoyed Snapple I like that they have Diet Snapple also for less sugar still has great taste I love the dialogue with the peach in it they highly recommend Snapple have a big variety
Ieva P.
Seminole, OK
Don't get me wrong I like Snapple drinks, but this particularly is not my favorite! The taste of it isn't sweet at all even though it says on the bottle that it is. I mean the price is good but if you have a sweet tooth like me you won't like this one as well.
Dookies G.
Delray Beach, FL
Snapple fact ya rather whack. Shout out earl sweatshirt, y'all need to give that man an endorsement. This product is the reason I have kidney stones and I couldn't be happier. I've never even tasted water
Mila D.
Ridgefield, CT
I love tea and I love Snapple so when I saw that they finally made a drink infused with REAL tea I almost had a heart attack. Its affordable and delicious, I will definitely be trying the green tea one next
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
Snapple is one of my favorite to go already made tea brands. They always have good flavors. I have actually never had one I didn't like. I do recommend and will be purchasing more. You can sometimes find on sale!
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
I’m in love with sweet tea and it’s hard to find one that is close to fresh brewed that’s easily available on the go. This one fits the bill! I love to pour it over a big glass of ice and enjoy!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
I love drinking cold teas but hate all the extra ingredients that are usually added. The Snapple All Natural Straight Up Tea was my perfect solution to this dilemma. It has all the tasty goodness that I like without all the added artificial ingredients that I hate. Win Win!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Okay tried this for the first time today it was on sale at Walgreens for $1.29, I was nervous but it was delicious. Very similar to other brands of sweet tea like pureleaf. I would buy again for certain.
Jess L.
Fairfield , OH
Love sweet tea! This brand is pretttty sweet too. I drink this on occasion since it does have a lot of sugar in it! It's affordable and the taste wasn't bad! It's a good value for your money and I'll defiantly be purchasing again.
amanda w.
How does this tea differ in taste compared to Snapple's regular tea?
Kalleigh G.
I LOVE SWEET TEA! how does this taste?
Katie S.
Saucier , MS
Has anyone tried the Snapple Straight Up Sweet Tea?! If so, what are your thoughts?