Snapple Straight Up Sweet Tea uploaded by kenya f.Snapple Straight Up Sweet Tea uploaded by January G.

BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New.
All natural.
Snapple®.
Straight up tea.
Made with a touch of real sugar.
80 calories per bottle.
Made with the best stuff on earth®.
16 fl oz (473ml).

• How does this tea differ in taste compared to Snapple's r...1 Answers
January G.
I found this in a plastic bottle at our local deli. I didn't like it at first, but then I acquired a taste for it. I will not purchase it again. Something about the taste. it does not taste like home brewed tea nor does it have the typical Snapple brand flavor. I was very disappointed.
kenya f.
Atlanta, GA
I only bought them because I had a buy one get one free coupon. I got the "Sorta Sweet Green Tea"
It's ok. It is sorta sweet like it says. That part I do like,I don't like super sweet tea.
It's a bit underwhelming. Can't get a good feel of the tea. Taste a bit watery.
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I thought I would try this new Snapple Straight-Up tea. I had a buy one, get one free coupon, so I bought my husband the sweet tea and me this one. It didn't taste like tea; it tasted awful. My husband drank some of mine and said it tasted like it sat in a barrel. I do not recommend this drink.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I had a coupon for this new product and I tried the sweet tea version of this new product! I am kinda lost as to why Snapple would mess with something that already works so well for them! The taste was pretty bad and I will not be buying this anymore! Sticking to my strawberry kiwi flavor
Tricia H.
Oceanside, CA
I'm not typically a tea drinker, but I tried the "Sweet Straight Up Tea" and really liked it. I had a coupon to try it free, so I figured why not? I think I prefer flavored teas over simply sweetened or unsweetened teas, though. I'd recommend it to someone who likes simply sweet tea.
Elayna W.
Was a lot better than I expected but it could have been a bit sweeter, great for the price and love the new plastic bottles!
Nastasha B.
Clifford Twp, PA
Delicious. I like old fashion tea though. Not as sweet either. However I do agree that "why mess with a good thing"
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
I love Snapple. I feel it’s so refreshing on a nice hot day. They have multiple flavors to choose from.
amanda w.
How does this tea differ in taste compared to Snapple's regular tea?