BY SNAPPLE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This is just ridiculous. Who knew something so simple could taste so good? But then again, that’s what Snapple Straight Up Tea is all about: getting back to basics – delicious all natural black tea, fresh-brewed tea taste, and just a touch of real sugar with 90 calories. Now that’s ridiculous, Straight Up.

Buy on Amazon
Jodie Z.
I recently bout 2 different flavors, this one and Snapple Straight Up Tea Sorta Sweet Honey Green Tea 18.5 Fl Oz bottle I liked the green tea, but ther regular one wasn't that great.
Emily M.
This product tastes like liquid sawdust it was so gross. I thought it was gonna taste good since snapple has a lot of other good juices and teas. Good thing it was discontinued
Mollie A.
pelham
Snapple is a good brand but this tea isn’t anything special. It’s a cheap good regular tea. It would be nice if they had other options. They only have sweet and “kinda sweet” to my knowledge. Cheap enough to buy again and enjoy.
Candise S.
5668 Hwy 121 Boyce, La 71409
Probably my favorite store bought tea so far. Not overly sweet, but not unsweetened. We tried this for the first time early June, and have purchased several times since.
krystal D.
This tea is my new obsession. I like sweet tea but most make it way to sweet or use a bunch of artificial sweeteners. When this tea came out with half the sugar as most I was a little sceptical about how it would taste. I love it!!! It still has good flavor without tasting like you're drinking syrup. I will definitely be drinking this every time it's an option.
Nereyda V.
Honestly I stock up on these any time I can. I thought nobody knew about them but when I was on a hunt for them & asked a worker she had told me they were completely sold out! I went out looking everywhere for them because they are literally the perfect amount of sweetness for me. I really don't like super sweet teas so the "Sorta Sweet" is my absolute favorite
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I have to support this product, because I love that you can buy sorta sweet tea. It is amazing that you can get the exact amount of sweetness that you want in tea. Plus, this tea really does taste good and it's made from simple ingredients which I love.
mοrgαη c.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I am not a big fan of sweet tea so that is probably why I did not enjoy this product. It was a little too sweet for me, however, the packaging of the bottle is what caught my attention when trying to pick a tea.
Brittany H.
Snapper is alright. It's sweet and always has a fact for ya lol. It's better than brisk in my opinion, but I still prefer pure leaf to this if I'm grabbing a tea Off the shelf
A C.
Like the taste and like the price (bought on special). Tasted more like a fresh brew than other brands tried. Wish this came in a glass bottle though. Not a fan of drinking too much out of plastic bottles.